Recent Topics

It's Lions Week 2.0

Like the Packers offense that's stuck, so is page 3 of the original Lions week thread (how fitting)

So, opening this one until/unless we can figure out how to get page 3 to load.

Maybe it's just bad timing to load page 3...

Or maybe communication issues...

Or maybe there isn't enough separation from page 2 to 3 to make it work...

...because it's football.

...because The Holiday Inn Express in Lecanto FL has glorious HD TV.

...because Fedya's combination spin/wine tasting class was canceled.

Bucky at Sparty

So UW is now really hitting the murderers row in their schedule.  First up is a trip to MSU.  My one hope in this one is that it is a day game and that Sparty has a let down after beating ND. 

ESPN's crappy preview: http://www.espn.com/blog/bigte.../id/136769/undefined

Can't say I completely disagree with no one picking Bucky in this spot. 

MSU leads all time 30-20

UW hasn't won at Sparty since 2002 and only twice in 25 years

Offensive woes

I know there are several topics on this, but from a different view - look at the offensive stats from a different perspective: before and after last years Broncos game.

The Broncos seemed to have shown the league how to defend the Packers and MM has not figured this out yet.

AR had his usual stats prior to the Boncos game, including 4 games with a QBR over 100. The Packers were 6-0.

After the Broncos wiped their ass with us, the Packers went 5-7 including this year and AR never had another QBR over 100.

Lacy didnt fall off after that game. Cobb and Jones were about the same.

Something changed after that game and they were never quite the same.

Home Sweet Home. Arod breaks 100 Passer Rating, throws four TD passes (Cook, Nelson, Cobb, Abby) and Eddie goes over 100 yards. Game over at half 28-3, D stuffs Lions all day long, some garbage time points. Final 41-17.

Out of bounds

i know that only certain posters here do the last call threads. 

But, I am starting it this week. 

45- whatever(doesn't matter) GB

the lions will leave Lambeau as lionesses. 

It's Lions Week

Good grief, it's almost Wednesday and no topic on this. The Vikings hangover is real.

worked out C.J. Spiller and LB Brandon Chubb today.

Spiller was released by the New Orleans Saints last week a little more than one year after he signed a four-year, $16 million contract. Spiller, 29, rushed for only 112 yards on 36 carries in 13 games last season as New Orleans’ change-of-pace back but was limited by a knee injury.

The ninth-overall pick in the 2010 draft has not been a full-time starter since 2013 with the Buffalo Bills. That season, he rushed for 933 yards in 15 games. His best year came in 2012 with 1,244 yards and six touchdowns.

The Packers have an open roster spot after they released running back Jhurell Pressley last week. Pressley, who was claimed off waivers from the Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 4, was inactive for the regular-season opener before being cut.