Skip to main content

Image result for snapping fingers gif

No, not that.  This

How incredible is this.  He has to go down as one of the best NFL players of all time.  Not as sexy as a QB, but Joe has been a dominant force at his position since he started the game.  I know there is a dumbass philosophy to judge players by superbowl rings and Joe likely will never have one (just imagine, 22 QB's were told "hey, Joe Thomas will be your left tackle" and they still all failed miserably), but what he has done (availability and accountability) is second to none.  

My favorite story about him will be that instead of going to the draft, or even watching it, he was fishing with his dad when he got picked.  

"Rocket Fuel malt liquor. Damn!"

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It sucks that the Browns almost never play nationally televised games. The Cowboys get 8-10 national games every year and announcers sing the praises of Tyron Smith. Tyron Smith is very good. But Thomas is the most technically perfect LT since Jonathan Ogden. Thomas has probably played 10,000 consecutive snaps because his technique is so good. You almost never see him reach or get himself into bad positioning. Guy makes LT look effortless. 

I thought I was the only one that appreciated that streak/record.

Cal Ripkin's record will be broken before that one will.

Goddam if he isn't Badger people. Hard working....no "look at me, I'm a wide-receiver, no, look at me, I'm ammo, I artificially inseminate cows".....

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.