Skip to main content

The Packers are in the playoffs for the sixth straight season, a feat they also accomplished under coach Mike Holmgren from 1993-'98. They've made the post-season 17 times in the last 22 years after qualifying twice in the 25 years before that.

No matter what happens come playoff time, this is pretty damn impressive. We Packer fans are a spoiled bunch.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by packerboi:

The Packers are in the playoffs for the sixth straight season, a feat they also accomplished under coach Mike Holmgren from 1993-'98. They've made the post-season 17 times in the last 22 years after qualifying twice in the 25 years before that.

No matter what happens come playoff time, this is pretty damn impressive. We Packer fans are a spoiled bunch.

I like to be spoiled and I want more.  Is that a bad thing? 

Originally Posted by packerboi:

I'd like to see a few more championships with 17 attempts.  

During that stretch, how many HOFers and future HOFers have been on the roster?

Favre

White

C-Wood

Rodgers

Clay and Jordy have work to do.. Pretty remarkable when you think about it.  The quarterback play in Green Bay over the past two decades is unreal. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.