Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by MichiganPacker:
quote:
Originally posted by Caveman:
This team came in undisciplined, definetly falls on MM shoulders

He's the head guy, but this is mostly on Capers.

Really? We have what at LB? CMIII. Aside from Bishop, the entire rest of the lot (Hawk, Jones, Moses, Walden, DJ Smith) etc are at their best just guys. We have zero pass rush apart from CMIII. You can't play without players. If you want to play a 3-4, you are hampered if only one of your 4 LBs is average or above.
quote:
Originally posted by kcpuck:
quote:
Originally posted by NedFlanders:
Not sure what's worse, or the Giants game last year?

This is worse espially since they were only down by 3 at half time and tied it up. Total collapse after that.

.. second half was really a result of the first half...we just let them run too many plays & they physically wore us out.
quote:
Originally posted by bdplant:
quote:
Originally posted by Iowacheese:
You really realize how precious a Superbowl run is.....Imagine being a viking fan

I think it was Bill Simmons who said that if your team wins a championship, there's a five year window where as a fan you have no right to beotch about your team losing. I'm going to cling on to that tonight.
I am with you on that...Love this team.....tragic play tonight.
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Lambeau:
If you took Aldon and Smith out of the SF defense, it would not be the same defense. And that is at one position group - DL. GB has endured injuries and constant personnel turnover at every defensive position - and at every offensive position except QB. It is tough to develop team cohesion and identity when that happens.

It would be nice to get through one season without devastating injuries.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.