Skip to main content

Setting the Scene:

practice at Nitschke Field is underway.

Full house and then some at today's  training camp practice. Estimated attendance: 1900.

Rodgers playing linebacker during walk through. Looks like he's enjoying himself.

Ins and Outs:

offense without receivers Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson at camp right now.

out: Johnson, Cobb, Richardson, Hayward, Tramon, Starks, Tretter, Bulaga, Datko, Sherrod, Quarless, Nelson, D Jones, Worthy

Special Teams:

Sam Barrington the only rookie on the No. 1 kickoff return team. Ross is the returner.

Skills and Drills:

RBs:

OL:

Lane Taylor and Greg Van Roten with the offensive linemen...

DL:

DE Johnny Jolly doing fundamental drills.

LBs:

QBs:

TEs:

Tackling Drill:

offensive and defensive line work tackling drill

Pass Protect:

John Kuhn and DuJuan Harris try their hand at stopping Clay Matthews and Dezman Moses in pass pro 

Neal got injured?

Mike Neal continues to work with the OLBs.

Mike Neal vs. John Kuhn. One-on-one OLBs / RBs pass rush drill. Pic:

I had Eddie Lacy as being by far the ' best pass-blocking RB in that drill, winning all three of his reps.

Half Line Drill:

Team Run:

WRs vs CBs:

QBs vs The Blitz:

Finley nice catch and run from Rodgers aganist the blitz.

DL vs OL:

Josh Boyd gets a win...

Marshall Newhouse gets a slow motion jumping chest bump from Bakhtiari after his win.

I had Don Barclay going 2-2 in OL vs. DL pass rush drill, and Marshall Newhouse going 2-1. Mike Neal was 2-1, Mike Daniels was 3-0.

7 on 7:

Red Zone:

Red zone now. Looked like Harrell had Tyrone Walker open up the sideline but was quick to hit Gillett underneath.

keeping Young in his comfort zone, rolling off play action. Check to Williams there

Sounds like the play of the day:

No Huddle:

Rodgers to Jones for first down. Nice catch. And then to Jones again 2 more times and touchdown.

Last edited by titmfatied
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sounds like Davon House continues to struggle.  Not sure what exactly is going on with this guy.  Maybe he's overthinking or trying too hard, not sure.  

On the other hand, I continue to hear good things about McMillan at safety.   You can see flashes of ability from time to time but he's starting to put it together now on a more consistent basis and barring injury I think he's their starting safety opposite Burnett.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.