Skip to main content

also, what depth we have at running back!   Holy cow!   An embarrassment of riches:

Eddie Lacy27
James Starks44
DuJuan Harris**26
Kuhn30
Ragion Neal34
hill 22

I'd bet TedlyT.  will trade Hill to some team that's weak at RB rather than hoping he will pass waivers and go on the practice squad.   Then again, I thought I saw an alien tonight at the supermarket!  ;-)

Goodson is a sixth round pick who played 2 years of college football.  Relax.  He wasnt drafted to play this year.  He was drafted due to his ridiculous athleticism, with the hope that he might develop football skills since, you know, he played more college basketball than college football.  And if he never develops?  Oh well.  He was a sixth round pick, you move on.  

Originally Posted by ChilliJon:

I'm still processing how good Lacy is. He's big but plays small until he needs to play big. He's not shifty. He's decisive. But he never seems to hurry. Before you know it he's worked through the gears and he's going top speed. 

I cant think of any back he reminds of. Talk about a guy born to play running back. 

_Born to Play Running Back_   The perfect title for his autobiography after a long and successful career with the Pack!

Love the depth on this team right now. Specifically on D. There won't be any Doc Jennings or McMillian disposable guys on the 53. 

I hope Raji isn't a serious injury. I hope Clay and Peppers stay healthy. You can already see how lethal those two are when moved around. 

The linebackers on the 53 could go in a bunch of directions. Love the talent in the secondary. 

Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. Eddie Lacy. 

Originally Posted by Deadhead Archer:

Coworker warned that it might be the Raiders broadcast booth - said they are incredibly bad maybe even worse then Collinsworth as color commentator.  Hope this isn't true!

Originally Posted by cuqui:

Being broadcast nationally on CBS so might be Nance and dip**** Simms.

EDIT:  From packers.com:

• Friday night’s game will be televised to a national audience on CBS, with play-by-play man Jim Nantz and color analyst Phil Simms handling the call from the broadcast booth and Tracy Wolfson reporting from the sidelines. 

My impersonation of Nantz and Simms:

Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Hey look Aaron Rodgers Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders First Lambeau Leap Happened Against The Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders

Last edited by Deadhead Archer

@PackerUpdate: Raji had ice wrapped around his right arm. If he tore his biceps (just speculation), TT better have Ryan Pickett on a plane by Sunday.

@jasonjwilde: McCarthy on B.J. Raji's arm injury: "You have an initial exam. B.J., he’s pretty confident about it. That’s why you do the tests." #Packers

Last edited by ilcuqui
Originally Posted by cuqui:

@PackerUpdate: Raji had ice wrapped around his right arm. If he tore his biceps (just speculation), TT better have Ryan Pickett on a plane by Sunday.

Michael Rodney from PU has had his hate machine to BJ Raji for years now. He has convinced himself he was a bad pick and was irked TT even re-signed him to the bargain deal he did.

And he and his site has morphed more and into:

Earlier he tweeted that after Lattimore got dinged, the Packers ILB was getting "depleted".

Drama Queen much?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.