Skip to main content

Originally Posted by cuqui:

Thanks Ted. Thanks Russ.

@alexmarvez: Hard to believe lots of smart folks in @Saints front office got into this mess. Lots more than @drewbrees contract.

@spotrac: The #Saints now have $161.7M cap dollars allocated to 55 2016 players per the release of Junior Galette, which carries $17.55M in dead cap.

Trying to figure out how the Saints ever became a regular playoff contender, let alone a Super Bowl champion, is mystifying. They seem to be right back where they were during the Ditka era now. Take away Drew Brees, and that's a 1-15 team.

Last edited by Pack-Man

Monday Morning MD chimes in on PUP and Clowney

http://www.nationalfootballpos...-enters-camp-on-pup/

Despite this report of great progress, my earlier comments still stand and the hope is for a small lesion. Even in the best hands, needing microfracture is not a good sign. The likelihood is that Clowney will not have a 10-year NFL career. If he gets to a second contract or is just productive throughout the first one, that would be deemed a huge success. The bottom line is Articular cartilage is the Holy Grail.

Terrific news.

@AdamSchefter: Great news: Chiefs' S Eric Berry, diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma last December, has been cleared to take practice field Wednesday.

@JasonLaCanfora: Chiefs announce safety Eric Berry is cancer-free and cleared a full battery of tests to partake in football activities on Wed. 

Last edited by ilcuqui

Idiot.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/l...da-56273b47a289.html

O'FALLON, Mo.   â€Ē  New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was charged Thursday with resisting arrest and various traffic violations in connection with an apparent high-speed road race on Highway 40 (Interstate 64) on July 14, authorities said.

St. Charles County Prosecutor Tim Lohmar said Richardson, 24, a St. Louis native and former University of Missouri star, was driving a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur that was clocked by police as going as fast as 143 mph.

He said as officers attempted to stop Richardson's car and the other vehicle along the highway, Richardson increased his speed, drove off the highway, and sped through a traffic light to try to get away. Authorities later discovered a 12-year-old child and two other adult men were in Richardson's car...

Originally Posted by Satori:

This comes from the Monday Morning MD column at NFP:

JPP has the upper hand so long as he stays away from the Giants

If they examine him, they can put him on the NFI list or PUP him and he doesn't want that. His MDs advised him to stay away until he can pass a physical, so he will.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think I seen what you did there.

Last edited by Blair Kiel

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.