Skip to main content

Originally Posted by cuqui:

MM comments after practice today, per JSO:

On team-building activities/what other coaches think... I don't think a football team gets better playing ping pong, I'll agree with that.

Come on try a little
Nothing is forever
There's got to be something better than in the middle
But me & Cinderella
We put it all together
We can drive it home
With one headlight

Clay Matthews Jr. - January 11 2015. 

This offseason is killing me. Let's light this candle!!!!!

Originally Posted by Boris:
NFS!!

inventory is way down...maybe when tickets get shipped in late July, things will open up.

We grabbed 2 for the Rams game and sure glad I did, right now supply is tighter than an unhammered Bong

Looking to buy 5 tickets for the AZ game on 12/27.  The average starting price per ticket for the other 7 home games in AZ is $47.  The starting price for the Pack is $137. 

This is from StubHub.

glad to hear this from Whitt as he's the position coach I trust the most:

"I really don't understand all the questions about Casey playing outside," Packers cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt said. "You know, I really don't understand it. He plays outside. To answer your question, I have no worries about Casey. Not one concern at all."

Casey Hayward can do it

The only question is if he will do it all season long

I think that's why they are training Damarious Randall at CB first, safety 2nd

Hayward, Shields, Randall, Goodson outside

Hyde, Rollins, Hayward inside

Last edited by Satori

Those assholes better be IN their playbooks

OK, maybe they aren't assholes, but they are rookies and non-veteran players

Summer is over, time to hunker down for All the Young Dudes

All the undrafted RBs who hope to win a spot...your legs won't win you a roster invite this time around. Its the space between your ears that will determine your fate in GB

What Satori said. Look at Lacy last year. He really worked on a lot of areas of his game, particularly pass protection, and he stepped up big time. Talent won't win you an RB spot and playing time. Trust of the coaches and ARod will.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.