Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It was out of the corner of my eye, but I swear I just saw a new McDonald's commercial where Ditka goes back to his Chicago sweater. Pack hasn't won since those other commercials started. Going back to his wardrobe of choice has to help the Pack's chances.

The following players have been declared as inactive for Sunday’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings:

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers
7 QB Brett Hundley
36 CB LaDarius Gunter
46 RB Alonzo Harris
55 LB Andy Mulumba
65 G Lane Taylor
84 WR Jared Abbrederis
88 WR Ty Montgomery

Minnesota Vikings
6 QB Taylor Heinicke
21 CB Josh Robinson
51 LB Edmond Robinson
62 C Nick Easton
72 DT Kenrick Ellis
78 T Jeremiah Sirles
94 DE Justin Trattou

Packers only have 4 WRs active. Kennard Backman is active providing 3 TEs. They must feel Eddie is good with Harris inactive.

Last edited by ilcuqui

Even if the Packers win this game, they're still not going anywhere this year (I'd fully expect them to lay a turd on Thanksgiving if they pull out a win today), but I'd really like to see them bring the Queens back down to reality.

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

Even if the Packers win this game, they're still not going anywhere this year (I'd fully expect them to lay a turd on Thanksgiving if they pull out a win today), but I'd really like to see them bring the Queens back down to reality.

So go fukking watch TCM.

Originally Posted by The Ref fka Blair Kiel:
Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

So go fukking watch TCM.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.