Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Time to see if his study habits translate to the field. He got a lot of the #3 WR reps this past week.

Originally Posted by Satori:     July 11, 2015  11:44 AM

Here's an article from espn- offers some insight on Montgomery's work in the classroom

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/mor ... t_id=53491

...the Green Bay Packers coaches put all their youngsters on a dry-erase board to test how much recall each player had of the two days of playbook installations they’d gotten.

The guy at the head of the class? Third-round pick Ty Montgomery, a wide receiver from Stanford.

“There were some [Xs and Os] things he did on the board – it was very, very, very impressive,” quarterbacks/wide receivers coach Alex Van Pelt recalled. “Like, freaky.”

Last edited by H5

If Ty didn't have to worry about all the ST stuff, he'd be even further along

MM said yesterday that they have to take a long look at all the stuff they are piling on Monty's plate

He's now a starting WR and that's where his focus needs to be.

Zook will have to look elsewhere for his kick coverage guys

Thanks titmfatied - as usual you get us prepped. 

Barclay may not be physically totally ready yet.  Maybe it is in his head, or maybe he really doesn't have the mobility he use to have.  Whatever, the coaches probably have a good idea what it is.  If he doesn't make the team that will be a clue he lost something the Packers aren't interested in waiting to return.  Walker is looking for a roster spot - last I heard. 

Eagles have won twice by big scores.  Do they keep starters in the whole game?  Or is their competition so much worse so far? 

Pregame on WTMJ has started. 

Fairly excited for this game... I have a feeling that TT and gang have already decided who is going to get cut.  But this still will be a huge game for the guys on the edge of being cut.

With so many OL starters hurt and not going to play tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see 12 at all.   So expect our 2s and 3s almost all game!  It's pretty interesting how Das Boot has pretty much thrown the traditional pre-season out the window and is doing it his way this year...

Thanks again for starting the gameday thread again Titm!  I love all the extra stuff you include and the live cam feeds.  I could never figure out how to do those...

Oh also for streaming, quoting my friend Bartmandude...

Originally Posted by BartManDude:

goATD.net - My favorite but has the worst site layout

vipbox.eu

I would suggest using google chrome or firefox but IE works too.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND downloading a free adblock program to minimize the risk of malware and to remove most unnecessary advertising.

adblock plus link

https://adblockplus.org/

feel free to ask for help if needed.

Last edited by Cavetoad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.