Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

cuqui posted:

Browns announce that both Farmer and HC Mike Pettine have been fired

So..they will be hiring their 10th Head Coach and 8th GM in the past 16 years.  And the owner wonders why they can't build a winner.  

They are a machine at producing a less than mediocre product---a true "factory of sadness."

slowmo posted:
cuqui posted:

So..they will be hiring their 10th Head Coach and 8th GM in the past 16 years.  And the owner wonders why they can't build a winner.  

They are a machine at producing a less than mediocre product---a true "factory of sadness."

Not to mention that Weeden and Johnny fell in their lap

Pikes Peak posted:
slowmo posted:
cuqui posted:

Not to mention that Weeden and Johnny fell in their lap

They had two first round picks in three of the last four years---only one of those seven picks is starting, and three are not on the team anymore.  You almost have to try to be as inept as they have been.

If you add in Brady Quinn,that's three QBs in the first round in eight yeas.

Last edited by slowmo
bubbleboy789 posted:

I think we owe the 49ers some gratitude for bringing us the hilarity of Jim Tomsula, Head Coach. That was hilarious.

The fart in the press conference was priceless.

I can only hope to see press conference 1/2 that funny in the future

cuqui posted:

@RapSheet: Busy few days for a top coordinator, part 1: #Bears OC Adam Gase to interview with #Eagles Tuesday, #Browns Wednesday, #Dolphins Thursday

Does anybody want to interview Clements?  

(Yes, I know he's not available until after the Packers lose.)

I think they need a completely new approach both to offense and defense.  Stick with the 3-4 since they have the personnel for it, but go with a different scheme.  Offense, maybe go back to a true west coast offense scheme to take advantage of Olivia's strengths--he has a lot of similarities to Steve Young so use them.  And stop running Lacy east-west.

Coughlin finishes his Giants career with a 102-90 record. Remarkably, 10 of his 12 seasons ended without a playoff win and six of the last seven concluded without a trip to the playoffs. But when people look back on Coughlin’s time with the Giants, they’ll mostly remember 2007 and 2011, because both seasons ended with a Super Bowl title.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/...coach-192047854.html

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.