Skip to main content

Boris posted:

1) you're hopeful & dreaming 

2) Janis & Abby should be s#itting their pants right now

3) Adams Is going to prove every naysayer Packers fan wrong this season.

#2011OffenseHereWeCome

That is all

1)  I am indeed hopeful that whatever the issue or issues were with Adams last season are gone.  Like I posted, I believe they will be. The "dreaming" part is just weird.

2) Agree they both should be worried (and extra motivated). Abby a little more.

3) "Naysayer"?!?  It's all on tape!

This quote from TT:
"...It seems to grow in importance every year with the added attention from the media. "The amount of pressure - it can be on some people. Not me of course...but on some people, it's kind of an intense time." 

I swear, TT looks like a typical guy you may want to have a drink with and swap stories. Afterwards, however, he silently slices your throat ear-to-ear in the parking lot, and you never know what hit you.

Another TT quote from Ms Lori:
"...on returning: It’s important - returning. As well as protection and security of the ball; home run threat, speed and quickness. Like to have that NFL – but wants security more. "Making sure that we get the ball to the offense."

Although this question was asked specifically about the possibility of Trevor Davis returning kicks, he just told the rookies the key to making this roster. He also told the vets what will get them off it.

Another key from MM, when asked by Lori Nickel if the Packers draft guys from schools like Northwestern or Stanford for their smerts:
"... It definitely helps. The information revolution, the access they have - knowledge is power.

I actually like this more for the 'fringe' vet players, but it's great advice for the rooks, too.

Boris posted:
Pistol GB posted:
El-Ka-Bong posted:

Before the draft I thought Abby was the longshot, barring injuries, he's got to the be the guy sweating the most

Based solely on performance, it should be Davante, even before the draft.

Chances are good he will report looking like his rookie self, but it is not a given. If he looks like 2015 and not 2014, he's the one who will be gone.

1) you're hopeful & dreaming 

2) Janis & Abby should be s#itting their pants right now

3) Adams Is going to prove every naysayer Packers fan wrong this season.

#2011OffenseHereWeCome

That is all

Why Abby and Janus? DropVante is the one who should be crapping his pants, he showed nothing last year, except every hand- wringing cuck wants to give him the injury excuse.

ChilliJon posted:

To Rusty. Thanks my man for everything. You had a tough loss to deal with this weekend and still handled every pick for our enjoyment. You're a good soul. 

I appreciate the kind words, however you are still paying for the damage you inflicted on the pool table. I still have no idea why you thought doing a cannonball off the minibar was a good idea.

And to the rest of you squatters...everybody out!! This is not a flophouse! Out before the health inspectors come! Hyah! Hyah!

Jody. If you are going to make an argument for someone, get his name right. It's Janis. Let's start there  

You understand Janis and Abby had 11 catches between them for 170 yards and 0 TDs last year, yes? 

Yet you want to ditch the guy that Ted picked in round 2 that Derek Carr went to 70% of the time for 1,800 yards and 24 TDs in 2013 for a guy with injury history and another that can't learn a playbook. 

I love Jared Abbrederis. I really do. I appreciate anyone that gives every last thing they have for love of football. He has. 

Janis has massive skills and zero ****ing initiative  

"Every hand wringing cuck" is where you and I have a problem. I want to hear why you think Adams needs to go. Details please. And I'm trying very hard to be diplomatic here. 

I still think Adams had to be hurt last season. It was not a case of him doing everything right & just dropping the ball. He had no explosion in and out of cuts, did not explode off his feet to meet the ball, etc. In other words physically he did not look like the player he was the year before. Guys just don't "forget how to play" for no reason....gotta believe he was hurt.

Boris posted:

Martinez in Hawks jersey...he's cursed ...we're doomed

Ha ha, I told my son he is getting a Martinez jersey to counterbalance all the Hawk ones I continue to Packer fans wearing.

Can't wait until the first time #50 lights someone up over the middle next season (and barring injury I think he will) as it will speed up the mental process of trying to forget the years of soft as charmin AJ at ILB. 

PS I hope Davis in #11 makes me forget Boykin as well.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.