Skip to main content

My MiL arrives tomorrow for the weekend.   The up-side? She's bringing me a bottle of Balvenie 21 Portwood. Maybe I'll kick back and watch some Jets all-22. What I've seen this year is that teams still stay away from Revis and he does not look like he's lost a step.

I think if the Jets cut him he will have a lot of interest. 

Signed by Green Bay as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016…Played three seasons at Texas San Antonio on the defensive line, starting 13 of 31 contests played…Accumulated 81 tackles (28 solo), including six for a loss, three sacks and seven quarterback hits…Started all 10 games played as a senior in 2015, totaling 33 tackles (15 solo), including two for a loss, and a sack…Contributed five stops (two solo), including one sack for a 6-yard loss, vs. Kansas State (Sept. 12)…Tied a career high in tackles with six vs. Colorado State (Sept. 26)…Matched that career high yet again in the season finale vs. Middle Tennessee (Nov. 28), tallying six tackles (one solo)…Played in nine games with one start as a junior in 2014, recording 23 tackles (six solo), including three for a loss, two sacks and three quarterback hits…Established his career high in tackles with six (four solo) at Oklahoma State (Sept. 13)…Drew his lone start of the season the following week at Florida Atlantic (Sept. 27), registering two tackles (one solo), including a sack for a 4-yard loss…Logged four tackles (all assisted), including a shared tackle for a 1-yard loss, at Rice (Nov. 8)…Appeared in all 12 games and made two starts as a sophomore in 2013…Posted 25 tackles (seven solo), including one for a loss, and four quarterback hits…Contributed two tackles, including his first solo tackle, in the Roadrunners’ 21-13 season-opening victory at New Mexico (Aug. 31)…Registered a season-high five tackles (three solo) to go along with a quarterback hit at Marshall (Oct. 5)…In his start at UTSA, registered three assisted tackles vs. Rice (Oct. 12)…Ranked second on the team as a true freshman at Hancock Junior College in Santa Maria, Calif., with 61 tackles, including four for a loss and a half-sack, on his way to earning second-team All-Northern Conference honors…Earned his degree in communications…Attended McCutcheon High School in Lafayette, Ind., where he played defensive tackle and center and earned all-state, all-area and all-conference honors as a junior and senior…Earned two letters for track and field in shot put and discus…Volunteered with Dream Season, a football league for kids with mental or physical disabilities…His grandfather, Tom Bloom, was a sixth-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 1963…Single, lives in Lafayette, Ind. …Given name Brian Keith Price; nickname is β€œBP”…Born in Lafayette, Ind.

El-Ka-Bong posted:

Bosa will bomb anyway, bad pick

Looks pretty good so far:

Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa has been named the AFC Rookie of the Month for December, his second rookie of the month award this season.

Despite getting a late start due to a contract dispute and then an injury, Bosa was a dominant player for the Chargers.

He finished his rookie season with 10.5 sacks in 12 games. He brings home the player of the month award after totaling six sacks over the season’s final five games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcspor...rookie-of-the-month/

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.