Skip to main content

grignon posted:

"Most spectacular play of OTA practice thusfar: Adams goes up and over Gunter on twisting, acrobatic 50-yard catch from Rodgers."

Why did he have to twist? What's wrong with Rodgers. Gunter can't cover. We're screwed.

Adams was the star of OTAs last year too.  It was just one play.  Gunter probably plays CB better than Adams plays WR when it counts. 

Speaking to reporters after practice, via Rob Demovsky, Lacy addressed McCarthy's words and his offseason:

"I think I look good. At the end of the day, we're all grown men. Whether he calls me out, I just have to take care of that responsibility. You don't get mad or act out or anything like that. You just take it as it is what it is and make it go away. I feel like I handled it well, and I held up my end of the bargain. It's a process. I've got to keep going and just keep hoping for the best."

Demovsky added that, according to a source, Lacy is hovering around 240 pounds after losing "15 to 18 pounds." All indications would point to Lacy continuing to try and shed some of the weight, but things certainly seem headed in the right direction. 

New Green Bay Packers running backs coach Ben Sirmans (from the Rams) had #22 fullback Aaron Ripkowski working on a pass protection drill. #44 James Starks also participated, while #27 Eddie Lacy (right) looked on. John Kuhn's name has been removed from his locker after 9 seasons with the Packers. "It's tough seeing that," said Aaron Rodgers. "John Kuhn, James Jones, AJ Hawk. Those are three of my closest teammates and friends" - MIKE CLEMENS

Video here:

https://www.facebook.com/1057F...s/10153895525028248/
WolfPack posted:

"catch by Davante Adams" ???    misprint? 

We are lamenting Ty & DA for their inability to return from ankle injuries last year.  Here is another from a different team. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcspor...-the-regular-season/

Not having Eifert will hurt there offense.  And he did hurt his ankle in the Pro Bowl.  5 months have lapsed and he still isn't ready to go.  So it isn't just in GB this sort of thing happens - so maybe we understand more.  Still wished both (Ty & DA) were able to play healthy last year.  Then Wolfpack's post might have been different - not that I would disagree with it now. 

During Titans OTA yesterday... sh!t happens.

Players ran off the field screaming, some sick to their stomachs, calling for help and dropping to their knees to pray.

Byron Bell laid on his back with his left leg in the air, his foot awkwardly twisted and drooping, certain his season was over, virtually before it began.

EDIT: Haven't watched the Pro-Bowl or any pro type all-star event in forever. 

Last edited by H5

Horton on Eddie Lacy: He's a genetic freak

I did P90X years ago and it got me in great shape.  I still use the same lifts in my workout routine at the gym and still try and do the plyo workout once a week.  I hope this was an eye opener for Lacy, realizing that he can't get by on natural ability and his old eating habits.  And I hope this sparks a drive that if he gets in the right shape and has the right nutrition, he can become one of the best RBs to put on the green and gold.  Guess we'll see......

Hungry5 posted:

During Titans OTA yesterday... sh!t happens.

Players ran off the field screaming, some sick to their stomachs, calling for help and dropping to their knees to pray.

Byron Bell laid on his back with his left leg in the air, his foot awkwardly twisted and drooping, certain his season was over, virtually before it began.

EDIT: Haven't watched the Pro-Bowl or any pro type all-star event in forever. 

That sucks!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.