Skip to main content

Green Bay @ Cowgirls Gamecenter

Packers Pregame Radio Show (starts two hours before the game):
Listen Here to AM620 WTMJ

Announcers:

FOX Sports, now in its 23rd season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a national audience.

• Play-by-play man Joe Buck joins analyst Troy Aikman and sideline reporters Erin Andrews and Chris Myers.

Captains:

On offense, the captains are QB Aaron Rodgers and G T.J. Lang. On defense, it’s LB Julius Peppers and S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. On special teams, K Mason Crosby and DB Micah Hyde

Inactives:

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers
6 QB Joe Callahan
24 CB Quinten Rollins
44 RB James Starks
68 T Kyle Murphy
73 C/G JC Tretter
87 WR Jordy Nelson
91 LB Jayrone Elliott

Starting lineup change: #17 Davante Adams will start at wide receiver for Nelson

Dallas Cowboys

Richard AshNTInactive 
Jonathan CooperOGInactive 
Leon McFaddenDBInactive 
Alfred MorrisRBInactive 
Mark NzeochaOLBInactive 
Mark SanchezQBInactive

Video/Links:

Trailer

Infographic

5 Key Match-ups

Dopesheet

Final Thoughts

Attachments

Images (2)
  • Gameday
  • Stadium
Last edited by Cavetoad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cavetoad posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Jayrone Elliott out as well. Crap!

Yeah I was bummed about that too... I thought for sure he'd be back for this game!

The rest of the LBs across the board are active and better against the tackle-tackle run, though, so having him active for Atlanta would be more important, IMO.

Either way, let's get this game on!

The Cowboys had a 13-2 record in games they tried to win and beat GB handily in Green Bay. Why wouldn't you pick them? They have more overall talent. 

Having said that, the pressure is mostly on them. The Packers were 4-6 at one point - they are playing with the house's money this year. 

Given where they were at mid-season, I'm happy with how far they've gotten. If they do go out today, I hope they go out playing aggressively and not overly conservative. Maybe some onside kicks, fake punts, new wrinkles on offense. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.