Skip to main content

bigdoggyjude posted:
NumberThree posted:

Rodgers Press Conference - You can't help but thinking about going to the Super Bowl.

Ryan Fox Interview - I haven't thought about it, we treat this game like any other week.

Look at the team in front of you and prepare for one and only one game.

Rodgers has been fine this game...

How the hell can anyone criticize Rodgers for this? It would have been 17-6 at half at worse if guys would have avoided mistakes or made plays (two dropped ints., Crosby miss, Ripkowski fumble, Ryan missed fumble recovery). He was 10 for his first 13. The last drive Cook dropped two passes. 

CAPackFan95 posted:

I told my Dad we're playing with house money.  I really thought they'd win, but oh well.  Fun last 8 weeks!

That said, Dom Capers needs to go. He is incompetent and has proved it time after time after time.  

When you're having to run Marwin Evans, Josh Hawkins and Kentrell Brice against the Falcons, I'm not sure there's a damned thing you can do.

Herschel posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:

I told my Dad we're playing with house money.  I really thought they'd win, but oh well.  Fun last 8 weeks!

That said, Dom Capers needs to go. He is incompetent and has proved it time after time after time.  

When you're having to run Marwin Evans, Josh Hawkins and Kentrell Brice against the Falcons, I'm not sure there's a damned thing you can do.

Good job.  You've established an excuse for 1 game.  And ignored that I clearly stated "time after time after time", which indicates to those with reading comprehension that I'm not basing my statement on one single game today.

So, what's your excuse for:

531 yards and 51 points to AZ
420 yards and 37 points to the Giants
579 yards and 38 points to Colin Kaepernick.
381 yards and allowing a 5 minute game ending drive to Kaepernick again
Blowing a 12 point lead with 3:52 to go
Giving up a 3 play, 80 yard GW TD drive in OT.

Last edited by Timpranillo

Sam Shields is getting the "backup QB" treatment. He never made a Pro Bowl. His best season was arguably his rookie year when Woodson and T. Williams were starting. He averaged about 3 picks a year and was a challenge flag away from being on a Dez Bryant poster for all eternity. Is he better than the flotsam the Packers are trotting out there now? Sure. But that speaks for itself. And he can't play both CB spots at once.

He surely isn't the difference between HFA throughout the playoffs and 4th seed.

CAPackFan95 posted:
Herschel posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:

Good job.  You've established an excuse for 1 game.  And ignored that I clearly stated "time after time after time", which indicates to those with reading comprehension that I'm not basing my statement on one single game today.

Very poor defensive drafting.

Va. Packer posted:

Sam Shields is getting the "backup QB" treatment. He never made a Pro Bowl. His best season was arguably his rookie year when Woodson and T. Williams were starting. He averaged about 3 picks a year and was a challenge flag away from being on a Dez Bryant poster for all eternity. Is he better than the flotsam the Packers are trotting out there now? Sure. But that speaks for itself. And he can't play both CB spots at once.

He surely isn't the difference between HFA throughout the playoffs and 4th seed.

Did you actually watch him play? 3-4 times a year he'd chase down a guy from way behind. The guy could run. He might not have been Darrell Revis, but he was a good corner. 

Herschel posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:
Herschel posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:

Very poor defensive drafting.

LOL

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.