Skip to main content

We know who is going to win in Scotland and Germany. Who is going to win it in England, Spain, France, Italy(I think Juve will receive a challenge this year)...Belgium(?). Whatever leagues you care about. I want to hear what you think.

Last edited by Goalline
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

PSG will win France because they won't let Monaco embarrass them again...and ASM has to lost a lot of guys already. 

La Liga going to be a two horse race again...I actually think Barca will be better without Neymar...and they only lost to Real by 3 points on the final table.

Serie A...It's more a question of does Juve implode rather than does someone else improve. If Roma is able to get Mahrez from Leiscester, they may have a chance to threaten but who else? Napoli? Lost a bunch. Inter? Pfft...

Kyle Walker and Raheem Sterling never had a red card in EPL career...both get the, in back to back games. 

I didn't make too big a deal about the Walker one because the ref made an honest mistake. Mike Dean intentionally fukked Raz over. A yellow for celebrating the game winning goal when he was already on a yellow? Utter bull$Hit.

Last edited by Chongo

Gotta say I'm taking a perverted sense of joy that Joe Hart is giving up over 3 goals per game...I've been regularly criticized by City honks for pointing out he's not good....and now he's proving it.

Walker + Mendy (Malker? Wendy?) are difference makes and make Otamendi and/or Stones look serviceable.

Gotta find a way to consistently score against 11 men though. Happy with the LFC result...but there's an asterisk by it...

Poor Christian Gentner:

Gentner broke his nose, maxilla, and eye socket.

Casteels says that this is the way every goalie is trained, and if you want to prevent a freak injury like this, you'd have train them differently from the time they were children.  The kicker article says that VfB's keeper supported Casteels' assertion.

Ligue 1 is such complete and utter $hit it's a joke.

Monaco wins last year, their team is absolutely gutted by transfers, PSG spends the most ever in transfers for a French side, and are not surprisingly atop the table. Monaco, which is a shadow of its former self, is only 4 points behind.

Dortmund certainly in a tailspin...$hit the bed big time vs Schalke.

Meanwhile...in the EPL, that extremely overrated turd Guardiola has City breaking records right and left.

Man, I wish we'd hired The Special One instead.

CB is a problem...Jones on the shelf, Vinny probably on the shelf, Otamendi playing world-class ATM, but he's...in...every...match. He's gotta be burned out. Mangala has been respectable but largely because they do a good job funneling it away from him.

We need the January transfer window to get here ASAP...we need help at CB and LB...downside is, any help we get in January we can't use in UCL. But it will help keep other guys fresh by not having to play so much in PL.

Sanchez? Suspended. Alderweireld? Long term injury. Victor "the Beats" Wanyama? Recovering from injury. Yeah, don't like our chances. We are simply not as stout at the back this year.

Last edited by Goalline

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.