Skip to main content

I'm satisfied with that half: 6 points allowed, 17 scored, +2 in turnover differential. Had a couple blown plays, both looked like they were on King. The second one I saw seemed to be a miscommunication between King and Josh Jones. Two rookies blowing plays in their first NFL game, I'm not worried. Lots to clean up, but lots to like.

Lots of guys came over to pat Barclay on the helmet before he went into the locker room. That's typically a sign of a more serious injury. Not always, though.
by Michael Cohen 9:39 PM

Defense was allowing a poor drive on their next-to-last series.
Until King got pissed off! 
He had the wtf completion against, but I didn't see any replays, so don't know what happened. But followed that up with 2 EXCELLENT plays resulting in the FF by Martinez.
Had another good tackle on their last drive that forced 4th down.

Thomas is having a good game.

WTH was McCaffrey doing on the route when he ran into Kendricks? 
I have to assume a poor route or adjustment until I see otherwise, but that was an even poorer read and throw by Hundley. He knows better than to do that crap!

Timmy! posted:

Defense was allowing a poor drive on their next-to-last series.
Until King got pissed off! 
He had the wtf completion against, but I didn't see any replays, so don't know what happened. But followed that up with 2 EXCELLENT plays resulting in the FF by Martinez.
Had another good tackle on their last drive that forced 4th down.

Thomas is having a good game.

WTH was McCaffrey doing on the route when he ran into Kendricks? 
I have to assume a poor route or adjustment until I see otherwise, but that was an even poorer read and throw by Hundley. He knows better than to do that crap!

Looking at the replay, I think Hundley wanted to throw to the receiver behind the LB, not the one that they were covering.... he just never saw the LB stay in coverage.  Hence why the pass didn't lead the receiver.

It was a bad choice.

I hope streaming technology and availability have improved over the off-season; it sure looks like they have!
Can't speak to ded's link, but MI'Joe's is a thing of beauty. Beats the goat/first row streams by a mile. Thanks for the digs, guys!

I hope you do realize I expect the same all season long.....

Timmy! posted:

I hope streaming technology and availability have improved over the off-season; it sure looks like they have!
Can't speak to ded's link, but MI'Joe's is a thing of beauty. Beats the goat/first row streams by a mile. Thanks for the digs, guys!

It's definitely improved.   It wasn't that long ago when you couldn't see a ball kicked on a stream.

But, consider the load on the servers for tonight's game compared to regular season (and availability for that matter).   All of us cord cutters and out of state-ers are hoping for improvements!!!

Thx, Cave!
I hope to see that one soon.
Just thought it weird that McCaffrey actually ran into him. It was clear Kendricks was in the spot he wanted to be, but he couldn't cut in front of him.

Timmy! posted:

Bookmark this and visit about 20 mins before the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Lol. Mike Glennon stunk up the joint in his B***s debut. First round pick doesn't f--- up, now we have a QB controversy already. 

" @RichEisen:  The Mitchell Trubisky Parade set for Michigan Ave tomorrow at 11AM. "

Thx, ded!
I'm on your stream link now; MI'Joe's crapped out at the half. It's just as good if not better.

Not much happening in the game so far this half.
We've got some guys having pretty good games.

Last edited by Timmy!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.