Skip to main content

Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:

Why take Time-outs and give them a chance?

What?  Okay Denny Green.

Look what is happening Moron. Just because you have your head up yours and an axe to grind against me for no reason, you are posting garbage as usual.

You'd be ****ing whining if they weren't "aggressive" enough because that's what you ****ing do.  

The defense was tearing it up.  I'll take that chance when they've been fighting field position all day.  3 points, quit ****ing whining punk ass ****.

Guess what cupcake, I'd be less concerned with grinding and more that the metaphorical axe is ending up in the crack of your ass.

Last edited by Henry
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:

What?  Okay Denny Green.

Look what is happening Moron. Just because you have your head up yours and an axe to grind against me for no reason, you are posting garbage as usual.

You'd be ****ing whining if they weren't "aggressive" enough because that's what you ****ing do.  

The defense was tearing it up.  I'll take that chance when they've been fighting field position all day.  3 points, quit ****ing whining punk ass ****.

Shut the f**up you nitwit, redneck. pos. Even if they stopped them they will not get possession as they have no time outs. Stop replying to my posts. I ignore your dumb a## most of the time, but that was dumb even for your low standards

Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:

What?  Okay Denny Green.

Shut the f**up you nitwit, redneck. pos. Even if they stopped them they will not get possession as they have no time outs. Stop replying to my posts. I ignore your dumb a## most of the time, but that was dumb even for your low standards

Oh no sweetheart.  You're mine.  

Feel like upping the ante?  How about a nice chat via PM because I'm going to ****ing bury you.  Pick your topic.  Football, you name it.

Last edited by Henry

We've seen this movie before.  Early in the season the offense struggles a bit with timing and lack of reps as a group in preseason because no one wants to get hurt.  That's why I hate the ****ing preseason. 

As good as A Rod is he still needs to get reps.   Plus Seattle is no slouch.  

Good news is the D played decent except for the patented Dom prevent before the half but 3 points isn't the end of the world. 

The up tempo part is what intrigues me here. Packers spent a huge portion of the first half rolling their personnel. Lots of subbing, lots of packages. Obviously, that takes away the ability to go no huddle. I wonder if McCarthy will scale back the number of personnel groupings in favor of going with a faster tempo.
by Michael Cohen 5:57 PM
Tschmack posted:

We've seen this movie before.  Early in the season the offense struggles a bit with timing and lack of reps as a group in preseason because no one wants to get hurt.  That's why I hate the ****ing preseason. 

As good as A Rod is he still needs to get reps.   Plus Seattle is no slouch.  

Good news is the D played decent except for the patented Dom prevent before the half but 3 points isn't the end of the world. 

Then when someone gets smoked in the preseason everyone freaks, including me.  I'll take a healthy team and behind all of 3 points in the first half of the first game vs. limping into the regular season.  

I'm ****ing excited to actually see a defense that is fairly well stocked and not shackled.  3 points.  

Not aiming this at you T, in general. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.