Skip to main content

Cavetoad posted:

It's just such a different offense right now

You mean without 4/5ths of our offensive line from August of 2016 and our best WR? Sitton and Lang were going to cost a lot of money and they had to move on, but they could get by with some league-average guards with the quality of OTs they had. When they don't have the OTs, they don't have much. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:

It's just such a different offense right now

You mean without 4/5ths of our offensive line from August of 2016 and our best WR? Sitton and Lang were going to cost a lot of money and they had to move on, but they could get by with some league-average guards with the quality of OTs they had. When they don't have the OTs, they don't have much. 

No, I meant without Jordy and our 2 starting tackles tonight.

Goalline posted:
Grave Digger posted:

I think the gameplan was centered around Bennett playing the Gronkowski role. Bennett didn't come to play and the whole offensive gameplan has had to shift. You don't expect a talented, seasoned TE to just stop doing the thing he does best. 

He's not a even close to Gronk.

I don't think there has been a TE in history close to Gronk. At least as both a receiver and a blocker. 

Cavetoad posted:

As a side note, if any of you have the time or ability to get yourself a quality antenna to get Over The Air broadcasts, DO IT.  The HD is SO much better than cable or dish compressed signals.

You can use HD Homerun to get the signal to the rest of your house without additional wires. 

That's interesting. I'd have thought sending a signal through a cable would have better resolution than sending it through the air. Why is it better? 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.