- Bancroft, WI -- Until 18
- Green Bay, WI -- for 1 year while at UWGB
- Stevens Point, WI -- until 2000 when I finished up my undergrad and grad work at UWSP
- Wisconsin Rapids, WI -- for about 6 years for work
- Mankato, MN -- for 2 years during my second grad degree
- Grinnell, IA -- for about 1.5 years for my first job in my new profession
- Rochester, MN -- for the past 10 years for my current position
- Stevens Point, WI -- Love my time there. It has everything I need (except jobs), but most close friends are there/nearby, and close to family. Plus Point Rugby!
- Rochester, MN -- Big city things in a smaller city, plus my job! Wife loves it here. Lots of things that we both enjoy, close enough for regular trips back to central WI.
- Mankato, MN -- Only there for 2 years but really loved it. Made some good friends there, loved the campus. Decent music scene for being a smaller city.
- Wisconsin Rapids, WI -- One of my best friends lives there, and I was luck to be part of the music scene when I was there. Met my wife there. Lots of fun memories. And you get used to the smell of the paper mill.
- Bancroft, WI -- Always fun to visit family and friends. Still can fit in, but gets harder the longer I am away.
- Grinnell, IA -- Nice small town Iowa, although a very liberal college in a pretty conservative town made for some interesting times. Did play for city men's rugby team and won our division at the All-Iowa tournament. First time I have been on a winning team in my life.
- Green Bay, WI -- Love Green Bay, but did not start school off on a good note so was only there a year. Can't really rank it fairly.