Skip to main content

Originally Posted by slowmo:
Originally Posted by antiworst:

I'm happy slowmo!!! WE win and my posts are skyrocketing!!!!

Dang, did TT and MM keep Bush on this team?  How the heck are we going to  HOLD TT AND MM ACCOUNTABLE???

We can complain about keeping Kuhn and cutting Ross!!! BTW, why is the first time you've posted since the Packers took the lead? Huh? Where have you been? I've been here running up my post count! You ran away and hid as soon as they took the lead. How come? You got some splainin' to do Luuucy!!!!

Originally Posted by slowmo:

I'm happy slowmo!!! WE win and my posts are skyrocketing!!!!

Dang, did TT and MM keep Bush on this team?  How the heck are we going to  HOLD TT AND MM ACCOUNTABLE???

We can complain about keeping Kuhn and cutting Ross!!! BTW, why is the first time you've posted since the Packers took the lead? Huh? Where have you been? I've been here running up my post count! You ran away and hid as soon as they took the lead. How come? You got some splainin' to do Luuucy!!!!

Been on chat room, posting real time.  Just come over here to check in on the whining.  Didn't have time to post in the chat room that we need to HOLD TT AND MM ACCOUNTABLE

Last edited by slowmo

"Been on chat room, posting real time.  Just come over here to check in on the whining."

But wait...how can you be in the chat room and still keep up on the pulse of the posters and tell us all how we feel? Seems inconsistent. BTW, quit whining because you can't say "I told you so." You always do that. It's true because I just said it was true. Is that how it works?

"Been on chat room, posting real time.  Just come over here to check in on the whining."

But wait...how can you be in the chat room and still keep up on the pulse of the posters and tell us all how we feel? Seems inconsistent. BTW, quit whining because you can't say "I told you so." You always do that. It's true because I just said it was true. Is that how it works?

Apparently you are new to the world of computers.  You can have the chat room and the game thread both open on your computer.    BTW, I don't say "I told you so" because to do so would not result in helping to HOLD TT AND MM ACCOUNTABLE!

Link copied to your clipboard.