Skip to main content

@Timmy! posted:

Jay "Thanksgiving" Cutler.

Because we feasted on him every year.

Because we give thanks that much suck existed on our most hated foe.

Because Jay kept giving up those INTs.

@Timmy! posted:

Jay "Thanksgiving" Cutler.

Because we feasted on him every year.

Because we give thanks that much suck existed on our most hated foe.

Because Jay kept giving up those INTs.

How appropriate that Cutler's last start vs Green Bay he won.  On Thanksgiving.  On national TV.  On Brett Favre night.  A huge middle finger to all the arrogant Packer fans over the years.  #snarkfail    

Last edited by BearBite

Bear Bite must be speechless.  If I was a Bear fan I would be too.  Giving Jimmy Graham the contract he got would leave anybody speechless.

(EDIT):  When I posted the above Bear Bite had quoted Timmy but the post below was blank.  He must have had to do a lot of research to finally come up with a post. 

Last edited by ammo
@BearBite posted:

How appropriate that Cutler's last start vs Green Bay he won.  On Thanksgiving.  On national TV.  On Brett Favre night.  A huge middle finger to all the arrogant Packer fans over the years.  #snarkfail    

You go ahead and polish that turd to make up for 2 decades of failure.

@BearBite posted:

Well, otherwise he would've been 1-12 vs the Pack.
As opposed to 2-11, of course.

"Hey, Jay, you remember that time you gave the finger to Packer fans?"
"Yeah, that thing was huge!"

Cleansing the palate.

How many times must we take this disgrace
Another Bears fan throwing insults in our face?
The Packers are the greatest team to ever play the game
Even if from time to time they’ve been a little lame

How could you ever love a team with Jim McMahon?
Not even Porky Pig was as big a ham!
They got a reputation that’s mostly based on luck
The Bears…still…suck!

[Chorus]
The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck
The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck
They really, really, really, really, really, really, suck
Yes, the Bears…still…suck!

[Verse 2]
If you drive to Soldier Field they make you pay a toll
For cripes sake, they only won one lousy Super Bowl!
They make fun of Wisconsin, but we don’t get upset
Where do you think that they’re all headed every chance they get?

We don’t really hold a grudge ’cause this is all in fun
As far as football rivalries we’re both number one!
Still we wouldn’t mind seeing Ditka run over by a truck
‘Cause the Bears…still…suck!

We have been VERY lenient allowing all of you to spew your political crap in the Lounge. We have allowed you to all argue back and forth on a multitude of topics that even though we have said we didn't want on this site, we ignored as there is not much going on otherwise in the hopes that you'd 1) get it out of your system and 2) eventually learn that guess what NO ONE CHANGES THEIR OPINION.

But, I will be goddamned if I'm gonna allow my Chicago Bears hatred to be infested with your politics and your bickering. 

This thread is sacred. This thread is canon in the history of x4. This thread should be the one thread we all are in alignment on.  

Stick to the topic - Eff the Chicago Bears. Period. Full Stop.

I guess Ammo missed all the shit that got deleted here. Round two! 

BTW, his whole statement starts with false information. Irv didn't die that Monday. Also the guy in the car wasn't reaching for a knife but one was found later in the glove compartment. 

Anyway, TBSS!!

@PackerHawk posted:

I guess Ammo missed all the shit that got deleted here. Round two! 

BTW, his whole statement starts with false information. Irv didn't die that Monday. Also the guy in the car wasn't reaching for a knife but one was found later in the glove compartment. 

Anyway, TBSS!!

Yep, working all day.  I do that sometimes.  Was the shit started by the usual suspects?  No names necessary, just a confirmation will do. 

Last edited by ammo

The initial post brought into this thread the comments from Urlacher. Doesn't matter who posted that here initially and does not matter who responded and how they did... other than Timp wasn't having any of it.

Fuck the bears.

Watching him run was a thing of beauty. RIP

Was lucky enough to meet him once. My son was one of ESPN's top high school recruits and they held a media event in Chicago . Gale was there - couldn't have been a more classy man. Honor to meet him !! 

Gale Sayers' smoothness made you overlook his power and shiftiness. He could do it all and make it all look like a stroll in the park. He is one of the few I agree with entering the HOF with only a few seasons because his greatness just cannot be overlooked. RIP, Gale.

Somewhere up there, Sayers and Brian Piccolo are running wild as a tandem, ripping off ten sixes and a sixty. 

Very strange.  On the ESPN website you have to scroll down more than 2/3 of the page to see where there is any mention of Sayers passing.  And on SI they have a story about some WWE guy passing  but nothing at all on Gale Sayers. Talk about disrespecting an NFL great. 

@michiganjoe posted:

And Mahomes and Watson were still on the board....

What bothers me more than anything is the draft capital those losers gave the Niners to swap spots. 

Just effing...... Stoooooopid!

Because they basically handed the Niners a trip to the Super Bowl PLUS those red & gold cockholes had TWO first round picks BEFORE the Packers this year thanks to the fucking Bears.

Do you get it now??? It's basically a Herschel Walker deal to the Cowboys.

The Packers probably draft Aiyuk instead of Love.

Do you fucking get it now?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Boris
@Boris posted:

Because they basically handed the Niners a trip to the Super Bowl PLUS those red & gold cockholes had TWO first round picks BEFORE the Packers this year thanks to the fucking Bears.

Do you get it now??? It's basically a Herschel Walker deal to the Cowboys.

The Packers probably draft Aiyuk instead of Love.

Do you fucking get it now?!?!?!?!

Actually, the only player the Niners got out of that deal that panned out was Fred Warner.  Look it up.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.