Skip to main content

Originally Posted by 4 Favre:

Well, he's not buried in his picture menu ordering big macs, so why the hell is he not using a timeout and trying to get a field goal? Stupidface = stupid confirmed.

No confidence, may be. Just want to get to the locker room and lick some wounds

All things considered, they could have done a lot worse in that first half. They had opportunities to lay down, and they kept fighting. Absolutely crucial that they get points (even a FG) on the first drive of the second half.

Originally Posted by SteveLuke:

What could Peyton and the Broncos' Offensive Coordinator have seen in film to be picking on Hyde and Heyward so mercilessly?

I thought the Pack only gave up 500 yards last game because Philip Rivers (the leader of the 2-6 Chargers) was an all-world QB?

Really, we all saw it. How did Capers NOT adjust, and promote Randall & Rollins over these two? Piss poor coverage.
Originally Posted by cuqui:

Rodgers is 8-12 for 37 yards.

37 ****ING YARDS

I know. Aaron Rodgers needs to pull his head out of his ass.

And, Davante Adams needs to as well. ****ing catch the ball. Every one of them. Right in his hands...  Wow.
Last edited by Trophies

Unless forced to by injury, Casey Hayward should never play another snap as a boundary  corner. He can't or won't play bump and run, he's not big enough to contest downfield throws, and too slow!

Un****ing believable. From the beat stories this week it sounds as if Whitt decides who's out there at any given juncture -- **** loyalty, Joe, get him out of there.

Originally Posted by cuqui:

Rodgers is 8-12 for 37 yards.

37 ****ING YARDS

Unacceptable.

And let me do something I haven't done in a long time.  Criticize 12.

He HAS to get away from the perfect throw or play and start taking some chances.  It is completely befuddling just how he refuses to throw in some instances, or his throws are not the best choice. 

Clements, get your **** together and create.  AR, find the weakness and adjust!  Hammer Lacy when it makes sense.  

LET'S PLAY SOME REAL PACKER FOOTBALL!! 

This is not panic time.  It's get it the **** done time.

What the **** happened to the Packers I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Clay, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Manning, he's a dead man! Sanders, dead! Von Miller...

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

I can't say I'm expecting a win right now, but I really will be let down if they don't at least make this one competitive at the end.

I guarantee there's some BOOT being served right now...

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

I can't say I'm expecting a win right now, but I really will be let down if they don't at least make this one competitive at the end.

I completely expect the Win. All the way. Even though we spotted them 17.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.