Skip to main content

BartManDude posted:
catts posted:

Congrats guys

Good Sportscattship there, you're not half the b*tch these guys make you out to be.  Thank you

To be fair, I've been one of the posters who gets less irritated with her, but she's been worse the past few weeks.

Dallas' future is bright....says Jimmy on Post-Game.   We all thought the 49ers' future was bright after they had lost to the Ravens in the Super Bowl.   Hopefully, the same fate can reach the Cowboys.

SanDiegoPackFan posted:
ChilliJon posted:

That throw.  That throw. That throw. My Goodness that throw

Dr. Seuss's   "The Packers As We Go" ?   I read that book to my youngest the other day.

Richard III, I think.  "That throw, that throw, My Kingdom for that throw!"

Dear Brett. You have to beat Dallas in the playoffs in Dallas by being great. I know you personally didn't do this. But you tried. You always tried. And failed. Aaron did. With a broken team. 

I am so happy to admit I was wrong about this team.  I thought the secondary would be our doom even if we made the playoffs.  I don't know what Dom has done with them (and would love to hear some of you geniuses explain it), but holy cow, this is amazing!  I can breathe now ....

ShebPackFan posted:

Aikman and Buck don't seem to be happy that GB won.  F off to both of them.

Couldn't stand listening to those giddy homer bastards when the Cowboys were coming back. They can both suck it hard!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.