Skip to main content

RoyalWulff posted:

I am so happy to admit I was wrong about this team.  I thought the secondary would be our doom even if we made the playoffs.  I don't know what Dom has done with them (and would love to hear some of you geniuses explain it), but holy cow, this is amazing!  I can breathe now ....

Defense wasn't exactly a wall of stone. Though there's injuries of course. Never seen a team more snake-bitten with injuries, year-in year-out. I suppose Adams' ankle will be the size if a softball tomorrow.

Fedya posted:
BartManDude posted:
catts posted:

Congrats guys

Good Sportscattship there, you're not half the b*tch these guys make you out to be.  Thank you

To be fair, I've been one of the posters who gets less irritated with her, but she's been worse the past few weeks.

I used to like Catts, but recently she's been trolling. 

Goalline posted:
Fedya posted:
BartManDude posted:
catts posted:

Congrats guys

Good Sportscattship there, you're not half the b*tch these guys make you out to be.  Thank you

To be fair, I've been one of the posters who gets less irritated with her, but she's been worse the past few weeks.

I used to like Catts, but recently she's been trolling. 

What can I say except that.....your team played better and w/less mistakes. I don't know how Rogers completes some of those passes.

Last edited by catts

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.