5 Things to Watch
Twatter feed

Packers Pregame Radio Show (starts two hours before the game):
Listen Here for WTMJ620

Another Option for Pregame
WDUZ Green Bay (Starts at 6pm LFT)

Captains:

160826-captain-SF-950

The game will be broadcast "LIVE" on NFL Network.  Be aware that this is a 'join in progress' live.  So it is an hour later than the actual start of the game.

Video:

Final Thoughts

The Rock report GB @ SF

Possible Streaming Links:

NFL Network (requires provider login)

goatd Link 1 (updated)

goatd Link 2 ( new)

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip3: Sandwich
Last edited by Cavetoad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

cuqui posted:

My NFL Network guide says the game will be joined in progress.

Charter's crappy guide doesn't, but I just saw it on a commercial.

Confirmed!  OP edited to reflect.

Last edited by Cavetoad

Watching Tampa and the Brownies. I'm never going to be a fan because of the FSU shenanigans but Jameis Winston is one of those guys who just knows how to play quarterback. A rare bird especially amongst those kids coming out of college in recent years.

Last edited by ilcuqui

Inactives List:

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers
7 QB Brett Hundley
22 FB Aaron Ripkowski
42 S Morgan Burnett
47 LB Jake Ryan
48 LB Joe Thomas
57 C Jacob Flores
63 C Corey Linsley
79 G Josh Walker
83 WR Jeff Janis
85 TE Mitchell Henry
87 WR Jordy Nelson
97 DT Kenny Clark
98 DT Letroy Guion

San Francisco 49ers
1 WR Bryce Treggs
15 WR DeAndre Smelter
50 LB Nick Bellore
90 DL Glenn Dorsey
91 DL Arik Armstead

FLPACKER posted:

Both Guion & Clark inactive tonight. D-line will be stressed if these two are not healthy by opener. 

I just saw the inactive list, and was disappointed to see Thomas, Ripkowski, and Burnett listed, in addition to Clark and Guion. Not sure why Rip and Thomas are unless I missed an injury update.
Concur we need some luck with health, especially to our starters.

Edited to add we are thin at C also. I would expect Barclay will have extended time there in the 2nd half.

Last edited by Timmy!
FLPACKER posted:

Both Guion & Clark inactive tonight. D-line will be stressed if these two are not healthy by opener. 

The Ripper too!

Probably not a bad idea to give Squirewell a few more reps to see what you have...

FLPACKER posted:

I was thinking they were going to be stressed regardless.  Tonight's going to be huge for some of those backups.   And I don't remember hearing Guion was hurt, so who knows, maybe they are keeping him out so they can see just what they have...

I'm trying to keep in mind it is Cleveland they are playing, but the Bucs look like they are better prepared to challenge Carolina rather than Atlanta. We need some competition in that Division, instead of the Panthers being able to cruise to HFA.

Timmy! posted:
FLPACKER posted:

I just saw the inactive list, and was disappointed to see Thomas, Ripkowski, and Burnett listed, in addition to Clark and Guion. Not sure why Rip and Thomas are unless I missed an injury update.
Concur we need some luck with health, especially to our starters.

Edited to add we are thin at C also. I would expect Barclay will have extended time there in the 2nd half.

Thomas is fighting for a spot.  I don't think he's elligible for PS anymore either.  Bummer for him, he was playing well.

I suppose he will get some time next week, but we're at what, 87?

Have to be at 75 on Tuesday I believe.  Time is running short for bubble guys.

Chip Kelly and Mike McCarthy are in the middle of a good long talk at midfield

Peter Mortell "will go first tonight" per Mike McCarthy

"Jordy (Nelson) looks great...progressing right along...on course to be ready for Jacksonville." - McCarthy

"I see those guys probably playing through the first quarter." - McCarthy on Matthews/Peppers

"We'll see...he'll start the first series and we'll evaluate." - McCarthy on Rodgers' playing time

Jordy Nelson is inactive, but he was in pads running plays with No. 1 offense 30 minutes before the game at Levi's Stadium.

Last edited by titmfatied
FLPACKER posted:

Doesn't sound like DT Kenny Clark's back injury is bad enough to put Week 1 in jeopardy. Curious how rest of preseason goes though.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.