Skip to main content

ammo posted:

I think Callahan has made this team.  With Hundley being hurt the Packers may be forced to keep 3 QBs. 

Yup.

He has the unteachable ability to avoid the rush for a QB.  He also seems good at looking for 2nd/3rd options.

I loved last Mr. August, but being on the field is #1.   

Best case scenario; I don't give a **** because none of them take a snap that matters for 5 years in a GBP uniform.

Cavetoad posted:
ammo posted:

I think Callahan has made this team.  With Hundley being hurt the Packers may be forced to keep 3 QBs. 

Yup.

He has the unteachable ability to avoid the rush for a QB.  He also seems good at looking for 2nd/3rd options.

I loved last Mr. August, but being on the field is #1.   

Best case scenario; I don't give a **** because none of them take a snap that matters for 5 years in a GBP uniform.

Henry posted:
Pistol GB posted:

Unholy Geronimo!

I don't want to lose him.Ad

Better size and speed than Molasses Adams.  

Adams will get his card based on draft position based on past history.

At the rate this preseason has gone, I hope for a ROTTT move and a draft pick.

CAN YOU PONDER THAT PICK!??!?

Henry posted:
Pistol GB posted:

Geronimo reminds me of Randy F. Moss I swear. 

Step away from the whiskey glass.

None imbibed. Just reminds me, not predicting the second coming or anything. Yet. Definitely looks like a baller.

Pistol GB posted:
Henry posted:
Pistol GB posted:

Geronimo reminds me of Randy F. Moss I swear. 

Step away from the whiskey glass.

None imbibed. Just reminds me, not predicting the second coming or anything. Yet. Definitely looks like a baller.

Watching Moss run in his prime was other worldly.  That D-bag was talented.

Now that I think about it, Moss and Dickerson had that same insane stride.  I've never seen guys just glide like that.

Last edited by Henry

That was a pretty good game, overall.
First team offense took about a series and a half, then suddenly started hitting on all cylinders. Cook kicked ass!
The defense came to life after the subsequent KO to SF.
Most of the depth players played well; some played great! Callahan was outstanding.
RichRod couldn't block my Granny tonight. WTF?
Murphy sucked just as bad, and got Callahan killed a couple or so times. May not be ready for prime time...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.