98 DT Letroy Guion

San Francisco 49ers
1 WR Bryce Treggs
15 WR DeAndre Smelter
50 LB Nick Bellore
90 DL Glenn Dorsey
91 DL Arik Armstead

FLPACKER posted:

Both Guion & Clark inactive tonight. D-line will be stressed if these two are not healthy by opener. 

I just saw the inactive list, and was disappointed to see Thomas, Ripkowski, and Burnett listed, in addition to Clark and Guion. Not sure why Rip and Thomas are unless I missed an injury update.
Concur we need some luck with health, especially to our starters.

Edited to add we are thin at C also. I would expect Barclay will have extended time there in the 2nd half.

Last edited by Timmy!
FLPACKER posted:

Both Guion & Clark inactive tonight. D-line will be stressed if these two are not healthy by opener. 

I was thinking they were going to be stressed regardless.  Tonight's going to be huge for some of those backups.   And I don't remember hearing Guion was hurt, so who knows, maybe they are keeping him out so they can see just what they have...

Timmy! posted:
FLPACKER posted:

I just saw the inactive list, and was disappointed to see Thomas, Ripkowski, and Burnett listed, in addition to Clark and Guion. Not sure why Rip and Thomas are unless I missed an injury update.
Concur we need some luck with health, especially to our starters.

Edited to add we are thin at C also. I would expect Barclay will have extended time there in the 2nd half.

Thomas is fighting for a spot.  I don't think he's elligible for PS anymore either.  Bummer for him, he was playing well.

I suppose he will get some time next week, but we're at what, 87?

Have to be at 75 on Tuesday I believe.  Time is running short for bubble guys.

Chip Kelly and Mike McCarthy are in the middle of a good long talk at midfield

Peter Mortell "will go first tonight" per Mike McCarthy

"Jordy (Nelson) looks great...progressing right along...on course to be ready for Jacksonville." - McCarthy

"I see those guys probably playing through the first quarter." - McCarthy on Matthews/Peppers

"We'll see...he'll start the first series and we'll evaluate." - McCarthy on Rodgers' playing time

Jordy Nelson is inactive, but he was in pads running plays with No. 1 offense 30 minutes before the game at Levi's Stadium.

Last edited by titmfatied

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.