Skip to main content

IMG_20160918_125812

(our sideline is on the left)

2015 Games Maps

tmp_21416-CsmxnROWEAALteT1621620676tmp_21416-CsmxnhMWcAAdq6D1274475972

These game maps from theq5.com give a large amount of information in a short amount of time.  Takes four minutes to learn the basics.  I can't recommend it enough. It's an incredible visualization tool for understanding the flow of a game. 

Captains:

tmp_5114-Csq97SCWcAEgDF2-1572802001

Injury Report:

Screenshot_20160918-190642

Gamecenter

Pre/post game radio

tweet collection for the game

Video:

Trailer

Final Thoughts

Rock Report

MM Show with Mike Daniels

Packers Live with TJ Lang

Attachments

Images (5)
  • tmp_21416-CsmxnROWEAALteT1621620676
  • tmp_21416-CsmxnhMWcAAdq6D1274475972
  • IMG_20160918_125812
  • tmp_5114-Csq97SCWcAEgDF2-1572802001
  • Screenshot_20160918-190642
Last edited by titmfatied
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Got a good chuckle out of Jennings claiming he was somehow forced out of GB and he really  wanted to remain a Packer. No hard feelings at all toward the guy but he really shouldn't attempt to rewrite history.

Last edited by michiganjoe

Remember how the Vikings embarrassed the Packers in the first game at Lambeau after the stadium renovations were completed in 2003? Would be great to see the Packers return the favor and spoil their grand opening.

Last edited by Pack-Man

Look for the refs to be very aware of GB's DB's today as an attempt to over compensate for the non-calls last week. The Packers corners (including when Shields was in) were rather grabby. Whitt is going to make them very aware that anything remotely considered PI likely gets called against GB.

It'll be the NFLFU's attempt to look fair.

Goalline posted:
Packiderm posted:

7 hours before kickoff Vike fans were already complaining about the officials! 

They are in mid-season form.

I've fully antagonized a guy on Rubechat that makes Jaymo look like Einstein.

My life's mission has been fulfilled! 

Last edited by Packiderm
Pikes Peak posted:
Packiderm posted:

They need to keep the doors open to let all the Rif-Raff in! 

Careful, recent history has a lot of Packer fans in the house.

Direct from Rubechat....

Mpls is swarming with cheeseheads
Postby Harold Mathowietz » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Drive around downtown Minneapolis and you will see clusters of cheeseheads around every hotel entrance and walking tentatively around the streets. It brings bile to one's throat to see that many of the vile, putrid interlopers invade our fair city.
I hope the Vikes crush the Pack tonight so the drive home will be miserable for the crowd who wears cheese on their heads.
And the ones that stay overnight? I hope they are robbed while they sleep by cheap crack whores.

Rubechat 

Let mouthbreathers and knuckledraggers (sorry Iowa) unite 

Best was one GB game at the Dump where some idot was yelling at me "94 East!!"  Until I explained to him I lived closer to 94 West.  As in NW Minneapolis where we lived for almost 10 years. 

That's when my buddy yelled "go back to Anoka" chant 

good stuff 

Green Bay Packers

QB Joe Callahan
CB Josh Hawkins
S Chris Banjo
CB Sam Shields
T Kyle Murphy
LB Jayrone Elliott

Minnesota Vikings

WR Jarius Wright
CB Xavier Rhodes
LB Kentrell Brothers
LB Edmond Robinson
C Nick Easton
DT Sharrif Floyd
TE Mycole Pruitt

Quarterback Joe Callahan and rookie offensive tackle Kyle Murphy are the only healthy players on the inactive list. Callahan, who is third on the depth chart behind Aaron Rodgers and Brett Hundley, is likely to be inactive for every game barring injury. Murphy, a sixth-round pick from Stanford, was inactive against the Jaguars as well.

The Packers arrived in Minneapolis with only 52 players on their roster. General manager Ted Thompson made the decision to release No. 3 running back Jhurell Pressley earlier this week but did not fill his spot. As a result, the Packers have only six inactives tonight.

Wide receivers Trevor Davis (shoulder) and Jeff Janis (hand) are both available on the 46-man active roster. Davis, who missed last week's game, was elevated to a full participant in Thursday's practice, and coach Mike McCarthy said he moved without issue. Janis will play with a club on his broken hand for the second consecutive week.

-- from Packersnews.com

Vikings inactive list 

Some pretty gotdamn good players there

Last edited by ilcuqui
Pack-Man posted:

Remember how the Vikings embarrassed the Packers in the first game at Lambeau after the stadium renovations were completed in 2003? Would be great to see the Packers return the favor and spoil their grand opening.

This is exactly what I have been thinking too. We only get one chance to ruin their "grand" opening. C'mon Pack, beat the crap out of them and get that pay back.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.