Skip to main content

Blair Kiel posted:
Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

This is free.

You get what you pay for.

20160925_125646

Streaming from my Surface, using Chromecast to my Nexus player.  To my 65" 4k LG TV  (not that 4k applies here).

Price for internet, no cost for football.  

Never, ever post pictures of your home---we will be analyzing that picture now for months.

I'm not sure but I think that's a fossilized turd on the right of the table.

Blair Kiel posted:
Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

This is free.

20160925_125646

Streaming from my Surface, using Chromecast to my Nexus player.  To my 65" 4k LG TV  (not that 4k applies here).

Never, ever post pictures of your home---we will be analyzing that picture now for months.

Yeah.  People still re-post that Christmas photo I posted.

Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

This is free.

20160925_125646

Please consult with BK for some interior decorating tips. That room is sorely lacking a garish color scheme, and where is the boob monkey.

Goalline posted:
Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

This is free.

20160925_125646

Please consult with BK for some interior decorating tips. That room is sorely lacking a garish color scheme, and where is the boob monkey.

I was dating a realtor when I painted the room.  She insisted on neutral colors. 

Cavetoad posted:
Goalline posted:
Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

This is free.

20160925_125646

I was dating a realtor when I painted the room.  She insisted on neutral colors. 

As long as she left that neutral **** out of the bedroom.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.