Skip to main content

Cavetoad posted:
PackFoo posted:

Found a CB worse than Meech Goodson

I still think for being a negative nellie you still owe X4 20 bucks through paypal to support the site.

You made the bet.

Own up.

Go back to monitoring the hall Bobby Brady.

I defended the hell out of Monty as the 3rd RB last week.  It didn't happen then, there were flashes, but it's finally showing now.

I think it's a matter of reps.  To run the ball you need reps to see the holes, cutbacks, etc.  He's getting the reps now.  That draw was pretty!

Green Crustacean posted:

Offense starting to overpower a gassed Chicago D.

We are putting together some really long drives tonight despite the score.  The red zone is where we have seen the most problems since O slump started. 

But yeah, the long drives are gassing the bears d big time.  

Monty is looking like he did last year before he got hurt. 

lambeausouth posted:

Where the hell has this been all night? It's like somebody flicked a switch, and the lights went on. 

It seemed like the lights went on after the fumble/TD. It was almost like they figured they'd hit rock bottom. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
lambeausouth posted:

Where the hell has this been all night? It's like somebody flicked a switch, and the lights went on. 

It seemed like the lights went on after the fumble/TD. It was almost like they figured they'd hit rock bottom. 

So....dagger?

You're good with those calls.

PackFoo posted:
Cavetoad posted:
PackFoo posted:

Found a CB worse than Meech Goodson

I still think for being a negative nellie you still owe X4 20 bucks through paypal to support the site.

You made the bet.

Own up.

Go back to monitoring the hall Bobby Brady.

You proposed the bet.

I called you on it.

It's a free site with no advertising.

How long have you been posting  here?

Pay your dues troll.  You made the bed.

Last edited by Cavetoad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.