Skip to main content

Duh Bores at Green Bay Gamecenter

Packers Pregame Radio Show (starts two hours before the game):
Listen Here

Announcers:

• Thursday night’s game will be televised to a national audience on CBS and NFL Network, as well as streamed on Twitter, with play-by-play man Jim Nantz and analyst Phil Simms handling the call from the broadcast booth and Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely reporting from the sidelines.

Captains:

161020-captain-chi-950

Inactives:

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers
23 CB Damarious Randall
24 CB Quinten Rollins
32 S Chris Banjo
44 RB James Starks
68 T Kyle Murphy
84 WR Jared Abbrederis
89 TE Jared Cook

Roster update: The Packers placed RB Eddie Lacy on injured reserve on Thursday. RB Don Jackson was signed to the active roster from the practice squad.

Starting lineup changes: #36 LaDarius Gunter and #39 Demetri Goodson will start at cornerback for Randall and Rollins. #82 Richard Rodgers will start at tight end for Cook. #34 Don Jackson will start at running back for Lacy.

Chicago Bears
6 QB Jay Cutler
19 WR Eddie Royal
32 CB Deiondre’ Hall
33 RB Jeremy Langford
36 S DeAndre Houston-Carson
71 LG Josh Sitton
91 NT Eddie Goldman 

Video/Links:

Trailer

Legendary Moments: Pack vs Bores

5 Key Matchups

Dopesheet

Infographic: Week 7 preview

Final Thoughts

Sound FX: Mike Daniels

Attachments

Images (1)
  • picGDT
Last edited by Cavetoad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm so nervous I'm not even watching ANYTHING sports until the first few minutes of the Packers having the ball.  They just HAVE to beat the bears.            I'm watching Family Guy right now.  

Last edited by Goldie
Cavetoad posted:
Blair Kiel posted:

antiworst woke-up with an erection....I didn't need him to text me with proof.

I first read that as 'next to me'....

I'm snarky...but I'm not easy.

I'd be willing to bet that there is only one Harlan in all the world, and only one Murphy in all the world, just like there is only one Henry in all the world.  But I reserve the right to be wrong. 

i'm excited to see the team respond (not as excited as antiworst apparently) but still pretty excited.  My expectations are low, my hope is high and so am I.  Should be a good night.

GO PACKERS!!!!

BartManDude posted:

i'm excited to see the team respond (not as excited as antiworst apparently) but still pretty excited.  My expectations are low, my hope is high and so am I.  Should be a good night.

GO PACKERS!!!!

**** yeah Bart!!! 

BartManDude posted:

GO PACKERS!!!!

This game is all about the erections.

packerboi posted:

So Don Jackson is a decoy? Not thrilled with this play calling.

And yes Randall, you're getting paid way too much to not make that f'ing catch.

They should probably just end any pretense of the run and just line up 5 wide. They aren't going to honor play action anyway. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.