Grave Digger posted:
BrainDed posted:

If it comes down to it and MM doesn't use his TO's, I will whine on this forum relentlessly. 

That's why we have moderators. Keep the relentless whining to a minimum, just a couple whines.

And make them classy. 

MichiganPacker posted:
DH13 posted:

Wide ****ing open

Tough cover for Ryan there. Give Matty credit, he recognized the defensive weakness and took advantage of it. 

My  80 year old mom recognized that weakness, and she's never watched a football game in her life.

Tough loss, but a great game.

Losing that timeout with Nelson not getting off the field was a killer. Jordy has to make that catch and then, barring that, get off the ****ing field. If they have two timeouts you can run for a first down or run a quick play in the middle and call timeout and still have one left. If Nelson was OK to come back in for the last play, he should have been able to crawl off the field. 

Hey BK did they win the game? 

Thaf was an awful way for the defense to piss it away after the O fought like hell to get the lead back 

And before you post some bunk ass "posting alone" response my wife said "what are they doing on D" and "way to let Rodgers and the offense down" 

Drop the microphone 

Tschmack posted:

No pass rush whatsoever 

brilliant strategy 

...and you.

You are fukking awful to try to watch a game with...that's why you're sitting there alone posting.

Do me a favor, don't post during Badger or Packer games.....you're a turd in the pool.

Blair Kiel posted:

I come away thinking this Packer team, with any amount of health, can make a post-season run. I didn't think that before today.

I'm good.

Me too.

We have a lot of work to do, but it CAN be done.

Get healthy and let the O rip as we have seen they can.

Cavetoad posted:
Tschmack posted:

Thanks Dom 

How is that Dom's fault with our 6/7 CBs playing at that point?

JFC.

And he didn't even get beat on the outside. They isolated a slot guy on a LB and made the play. 

Dix and Gunther both had chances to make game ending interceptions. Both would have been good plays, but that's what needs to happen. 

Nelson drops a catchable ball within long FG range. 

Guys didn't make plays when they needed to. The coaches put them in position to do so 

Tschmack posted:

Thaf was an awful way for the defense to piss it away after the O fought like hell to get the lead back 

And before you post some bunk ass "posting alone" response my wife said "what are they doing on D" and "way to let Rodgers and the offense down" 

So, I guess you've proven that your football knowledge is matched by your wife. 

We knew this was going to be a shoot out. All on the depleted defense ? You're ok with the offense scoring once in the second half ? 

Add Reply