Skip to main content

Pack-Man posted:
Packdog posted:

Rams losing 42-0. Jeff Fisher about to get extension. 

He already got it, months ago. I'd still wager he's going to get fired, though. Kroenke loses all credibility with LA fans if he doesn't. It's not like he can't afford to eat the contract.

He got it on December 4th

Dec 4, 2016 - News broke early Sunday morning that Los Angeles Rams head coach Jeff Fisher had reportedly signed a two-year extension to stay on

MichiganPacker posted:
Pack-Man posted:
Packdog posted:

He already got it, months ago. I'd still wager he's going to get fired, though. Kroenke loses all credibility with LA fans if he doesn't. It's not like he can't afford to eat the contract.

Dec 4, 2016 - News broke early Sunday morning that Los Angeles Rams head coach Jeff Fisher had reportedly signed a two-year extension to stay on

That's when the news broke. The team never announced it, he signed it months ago.

Pack-Man posted:
MichiganPacker posted:
Pack-Man posted:
Packdog posted:

That's when the news broke. The team never announced it, he signed it months ago.

OK. Thanks. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.