Skip to main content

Hate to see guys get well, and I hope they fully recover. But let's be honest,  Burfict and Shazier were both among the dirtiest players in the league.  I've seen both of them deliver intentional hits with potential career-ending implications.  So when people argue "karma"--a theory to which I don't subscribe--it's tough to argue.  Nevertheless, I hope they recover and can live normal lives.

Last edited by Lambeau Lobo
Brainwashed Boris posted:

I didn't have any problem with that block.  Reverse angle clearly shows that Smith-Schuster lead with his right shoulder, put it right in the middle of Burflict's chest and then the side of Smith-Schuster's helmet hit the facemask of Burflict.  Actually looking at the GIF in Boris' post, it sure looks like it was the back-half of Smith-Schuster's helmet that hit Burflict in the head.  And Burflict was definitely in range of being able to make a play on the ball-carrier.  Maybe they could call it a launch, but Burflict is a pretty big dude and it does appear that Smith-Schuster's feet were either on the ground or barely off the ground right when contact was made, obviously he is going to lower himself for contact since he is the smaller man in this equation.

I would agree with a 15 yard penalty for taunting after the play.

If people want to talk about a dirty play, look at the Gronkowski/White play and the cheap shot on Adams earlier in the year.  

That sucks.  Wentz was a pleasure to watch this year.  He was developing into a true super star and quickly becoming one of my favorite non-Packers.  Hopefully he recovers from this.  

And just like that, the NFC seems wide open.  All the more reason to hope that Rodgers can return this week.  

The Vikings may be in the best position with a likely bye, but I still think that if Kamara is healthy, the Saints are probably the best.  

Pedersen defiant. "We overcame a pro bowl left tackle, middle linebacker, running back, core special teams player, kicker, etc.... this is no different ".

Also said in his PC that "went and got Nick Foles for a reason"

On having a backup QB with experience, ..."its huge ....if you dont have a backup QB that's had snaps in this league, its tough to continue the things you've built this season".  

Good Luck Eagles. Big Blow. 

Sometimes I feel the need to shower after watching the NFL. WTF

Taylor Twellman‏Verified account @TaylorTwellman There is nothing to see here....Savage has what appears to be a seizure or reaction to a hit returns to game 5 minutes later. Can’t make it up #NFL

Packdog posted:

Also said in his PC that "went and got Nick Foles for a reason"

On having a backup QB with experience, ..."its huge ....if you dont have a backup QB that's had snaps in this league, its tough to continue the things you've built this season".  

Is that a quote from one of his posts on x4?

Source: The Seattle Times - Bob Condotta

Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll indicated Tuesday, Jan. 2, that S Kam Chancellor (neck) will have 'a hard time playing football again' based the neck injury he suffered this season, although Carroll suggested it will ultimately be up to Chancellor if he decides he wants to return to the field.

Damn, hate to see that prognosis for any player, but Kam is/was one of the best safeties in the game. 

Petey said the same thing about Cliff Avril's neck injury too.

Add in Sherman's torn achilles and that may spell the end of the Legion of Boom.

Snap, Crackle, Pop.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.