Skip to main content

Iron posted:

How about Kudos to the right tackle? He did OK considering. 

I'll say this much as well.  You also had Evans, an aging but hopefully reliable RG.  Not a lot of familiarity on the right side of the line.  Wasn't great but Rodgers wasn't completely murdered.  Hopefully we don't have to watch Murphy as a starter again.  

Murphy struggled. Evans looked 33 at times. Evans should settle in eventually and Bulaga will return. 

Be happy GB doesn't have Seattles OL. Remember that is their starting OL. It's only getting worse for them once injuries happen. 

Seattle has a great D. And a really suspect O. 

I can totally see Seattles locker room splitting in half right soon if what we saw today continues. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
phaedrus posted:
Blair Kiel posted:

lovepack is very disappointed the Packers won't be starting 0-2.

Please humor me with what is constructive about this post and what it has to do with what the Packers just accomplished on the field?

T-R-O-L-L

I guess you don't read what and more important when lovepack posts.  If you did you would know Blair Kiel is spot on. 

Hungry5 posted:

SEA OL is not good, and that gives them next to nothing for a running game. Wilson is still difficult to defend when he is on the move.

See the Packers D contain ATL next week, then I start believing

Agree.  They probably aren't as good as they looked today and they aren't as bad as ATL will make them look next week.   I'm guessing when all is said and done they are middle of the pack and that might just be good enough.  

Very good win today.  Not a great played game but they had to beat Seattle. That team will likely be there at the end and now GB has the tiebreaker.

I liked how Bennett and Kendricks got them key catches when it was needed.  Cobb and Jordy were solid.  Monty came alive in the second half.   Good effort by the OL.  Rodgers not totally sharp but made  plays when it counted.  Not sure about pass D but pass rush was decent. 

I see GD is trolling on TJ Watt.  Good first game for him.  7 tackles, 2 sacks and a pick.  Nice debut and yes I would rather have him than King and Biegel as he is a shoe in for rookie defensive player of the year.  Damn you TT.  Yeah I said it. 

Don't hate GD congratulate.  Sorry the great state of TN doesn't have a pro baseball team and has a second rate S$C team in the Vols and the Houston Titans.  At least St. Manning beat out Chuck Woodson for the Heisman- oh wait he didn't. 

Last edited by Tschmack
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:
Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:

Why take Time-outs and give them a chance?

What?  Okay Denny Green.

Look what is happening Moron. Just because you have your head up yours and an axe to grind against me for no reason, you are posting garbage as usual.

You'd be ****ing whining if they weren't "aggressive" enough because that's what you ****ing do.  

The defense was tearing it up.  I'll take that chance when they've been fighting field position all day.  3 points, quit ****ing whining punk ass ****.

Shut the f**up you nitwit, redneck. pos. Even if they stopped them they will not get possession as they have no time outs. Stop replying to my posts. I ignore your dumb a## most of the time, but that was dumb even for your low standards

Oh no sweetheart.  You're mine.  

Feel like upping the ante?  How about a nice chat via PM because I'm going to ****ing bury you.  Pick your topic.  Football, you name it.

Hey, a-hole, I won't PM you if you are the last person on earth. I am not even going to qualify your f***ing existence from now on. Have a nice loser life you are used to.

Packwarrior posted:

Hey, a-hole, I won't PM you if you are the last person on earth. I am not even going to qualify your f***ing existence from now on. Have a nice loser life you are used to.

Ouchie.  Only took him, what, 5 hours to come up with that zinger.  

The fact I told him I'd **** stomp him in PM is a sign of growth.  I'm really proud of myself.  

BrainDed posted:
Hungry5 posted:

SEA OL is not good, and that gives them next to nothing for a running game. Wilson is still difficult to defend when he is on the move.

See the Packers D contain ATL next week, then I start believing

Agree.  They probably aren't as good as they looked today and they aren't as bad as ATL will make them look next week.   I'm guessing when all is said and done they are middle of the pack and that might just be good enough.  

BS

Blair Kiel posted:

Let me say I am delighted to  be wrong about this game. And after watching Atlanta struggle against the Bears, I hope I am wrong about next week. To be fair, I only suggested that I feared a slow, and typical MM start, could put us at 0-2. Never the less, I have a nice merlot that goes well with crow, and I am enjoying it! Hell of a job by the defense. (are we allowed to say that now?) And, lastly, for MM....SCREEN PASS!!!! More than once please, when facing an aggressive DLine.

Tschmack posted:

I see GD is trolling on TJ Watt.  Good first game for him.  7 tackles, 2 sacks and a pick.  Nice debut and yes I would rather have him than King and Biegel as he is a shoe in for rookie defensive player of the year.  Damn you TT.  Yeah I said it. 

Don't hate GD congratulate.  Sorry the great state of TN doesn't have a pro baseball team and has a second rate S$C team in the Vols and the Houston Titans.  At least St. Manning beat out Chuck Woodson for the Heisman- oh wait he didn't. 

IMG_3913IMG_3914

Attachments

Images (2)
  • IMG_3913
  • IMG_3914
ammo posted:
phaedrus posted:
Blair Kiel posted:

Please humor me with what is constructive about this post and what it has to do with what the Packers just accomplished on the field?

T-R-O-L-L

I guess you don't read what and more important when lovepack posts.  If you did you would know Blair Kiel is spot on. 

I really saw no need to verify what lovepack wrote that generated Blair Kiel's (and your) responses, but I did so anyway.

1)Seattle's starters played a lot this preseason. MM doesn't think that's important. Our guys barely had a handful of reps together. I worry the Hawks could catch the Pack in their "pre-November" malaise that is so typical of MM teams. Hope we come out firing. But this could be a sloppy loss. Then, 0-2 is really looking us in the face.

2)Hey all I'm saying is this is a very tough two games to open the season, and we can't afford to come out flat in week one. MM didn't see fit to play the starters much at all, and Seattle played a ton. That's all I'm saying.

For over a decade, lovepack has had the same general attitude.  He's a pessimist when it comes to the Packers.  A pessimist doesn't WANT the Packers to lose, a pessimistic THINKS the Packers will lose.

lovapack WANTS the Packers to win.  Blair Kiel wrote that lovepack wants the Packers to lose.  That is 100% falsehood.

And your qualification that Blair Kiel is spot on is a bit off.

As in 100% off.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.