Skip to main content

Pikes Peak posted:
Maxi54 posted:

Hundley just isn't able to recognize things or go through his progressions fast enough and he's late throwing to open receivers. Nelson was wide open coming out of his break on that 2nd down play.

He has no anticipation as to routes and when to throw, can that be taught?

I would think after having time to work with the No. 1 receivers in practice for several weeks now that the timing would start to click for him. I honestly don't know...maybe he just doesn't have, "it".

Hey.

I'm as down on this team as the rest of you guys....but Jesus , this is one fukking big pity party.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to hope we win---no matter how ugly.

I think some of you people â„Ē are actually hoping for a loss on the lame hope that Capers, McCarthy and Thompson get fired and suddenly your lives are better. 

Last edited by Blair Kiel
Pack-Man posted:
Pakrz posted:

Knowing he'll do something great soon after I type this... but seriously, when's the last time Clay Matthews did something worth a shiit on the football field?  Maybe I've just missed it...

Injuries and age have caught up with him. The speed is gone.

The only thing that remains seems to be his salary. 

Pack-Man posted:
Pakrz posted:

Knowing he'll do something great soon after I type this... but seriously, when's the last time Clay Matthews did something worth a shiit on the football field?  Maybe I've just missed it...

Injuries and age have caught up with him. The speed is gone.

So is the HGH - need a new LeapFrog "blocker" to avoid the test. 

Jeremy Kerley got suspended this week for PED's

Blair Kiel posted:

Hey.

I'm as down on this team as the rest of you guys....but Jesus , this is one fukking big pity party.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to hope we win---no matter how ugly.

I think some of you people â„Ē are actually hoping for a loss on the lame hope that Capers, McCarthy and Thompson get fired and suddenly you lives are better. 

2017 is over brother.  4-12 is much better than 8-8 when it's all said and done. 

On what NFL coach's play sheet is the "waste a timeout" play.

There is not a single defense that 1) thinks a team would actually run that 4th down play that deep in the field; and 2) no defense would jump offside.

Seriously, somebody explain to me why we just wasted a time out on that stupidity? THE QUARTER WAS GOING TO RUN OUT.

Last edited by NumberThree
NumberThree posted:

On what NFL coach's play sheet is the "waste a timeout" play.

There is not a single defense that 1) thinks a team would actually run that 4th down play that deep in the field; and 2) no defense would jump offside.

Seriously, somebody explain to me why we just wasted a time out on that stupidity? THE QUARTER WAS GOING TO RUN OUT.

Dom Capers takes exception to 2).

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.