Skip to main content

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Henry posted:

Feeds suck.  Sound like a **** show.  

You've been watching games for at least a long as I have, so it's like watching Rich Campbell QB a team. The rest of the team is at least average, the defense is holding it's own, and the special teams is always on the verge of a screw up (two bad snaps on punts). 

Jesus

packerboi posted:

3 years in MM's QB Guru system? Seems like about 3 days.

I think Hundley could do a PhD dissertation at the school and it would make zero difference. He completely lacks football intelligence. No sense of situational football. Throws terrible interceptions on early downs and in the red zone. Refuses the throw the ball away in obvious situations. He almost singlehandedly turned a 1st and 10 into a 4th and 35 at the end of the half by taking two sacks by holding the ball. He gave away at least 3 points with a red zone interception, another 3 on a ridiculous interception into what looked like a zone with 4 guys to cover 1 offensive player, and 3 points on those plays at the end of the half. 

For once, I feel sorry for the defense. They've played well. 

Henry posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Henry posted:

Feeds suck.  Sound like a **** show.  

You've been watching games for at least a long as I have, so it's like watching Rich Campbell QB a team. The rest of the team is at least average, the defense is holding it's own, and the special teams is always on the verge of a screw up (two bad snaps on punts). 

Jesus

I forgot to mention that the backup RB fumbled his first carry on a sweep. 

Traded UP in the 5th round to get Hundley to "steal" him away from Buffalo.

I had high hopes for him but you can see he will never have "IT" It's painfully obvious.

My biggest question is, Why in THE **** was he allowed to be on the team for 3 years?? He should've been cut\traded after year 2 or before the beginning of this year.

WTF have they seen in practice that kept him on the team?!?!

Brainwashed Boris posted:

Traded UP in the 5th round to get Hundley to "steal" him away from Buffalo.

I had high hopes for him but you can see he will never have "IT" It's painfully obvious.

My biggest question is, Why in THE **** was he allowed to be on the team for 3 years?? He should've been cut\traded after year 2 or before the beginning of this year.

WTF have they seen in practice that kept him on the team?!?!

They kept him over Taysom Hill? 

GB needs to force a quick turnover on Ravens opening second half drive. Packers are still one play away from the lead in this clown show. 

Having said that. Hundley is not the long term answer. He shouldn’t be making the mental mistakes he’s making after 3 years in the system. He’s actually regressed today vs his previous starts. 

GB should invest a pick in the first three rounds on a legitimate QB that they can groom and capable of effectively stepping in and handling the offense if Rodgers happens to go down. 2018 would make sense given the 12 picks they’re going to have. Possibly using their 3rd round comp. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.