Skip to main content

Hungry5 posted:

Hundley looked good on the 1st drive, since he's looked lost.

I said earlier in the week RE: BAL D being 28th vs the run that MM would go pass happy. I was kidding... ****q!

Hundley has looked good on the scripted plays to start every week. After that, he's beyond terrible. 

Brainwashed Boris posted:

Traded UP in the 5th round to get Hundley to "steal" him away from Buffalo.

I had high hopes for him but you can see he will never have "IT" It's painfully obvious.

My biggest question is, Why in THE **** was he allowed to be on the team for 3 years?? He should've been cut\traded after year 2 or before the beginning of this year.

WTF have they seen in practice that kept him on the team?!?!

Thanks Ted!

Hundley looks like a high schooler you plucked off the field and just told him to go play pro ball. He's literally had 2 quarters of football (4th Q last week, 1st Q against the Saints) where he looked like a pro. The other 15 he's been terrible.

No wonder Ted, er Elliot, was "this close" to acquiring Brian Hoyer.

Henry posted:

Feeds suck.  Sound like a **** show.  

I'm getting the Pack on local TV, but watching the queens at http://goatd.net is working well on the laptoP.
The Pack  link is here: http://goatd.net/229337/watch-...vs-green-bay-packers

Have your protections launched.
(the new 'paid for' Malwarebytes is magic.

MichiganPacker2 posted:
YooperPackfan posted:

Mike McCarthy looks so clueless it’s sickening 

His schemes are fine. MM and TT thinking that Hundley was an NFL ready backup QB is criminal negligence. 

The sad thing is McCarthy has had worse backups than Hundley. Remember Graham Harrell and Seneca Wallace?

BrainDed posted:

I disagree, I'd rather get veteran rental for backup QB until you think #12 has a year or two left.    

Yep, if this team had a 'Ryan Fitzpatrick-type' I bet this team would be in the playoff hunt if/when 12 returns. But I have to believe they thought they had something in Hundley.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.