Skip to main content

I have memories of some games past with LT backups playing on the road in domes and most of those memories are not very fond ones.  Most of those were with Favre, but even some with Rodgers come to mind.   Probably the worst I ever remember was 1996, Gary Brown at LT vs. the Vikings in the Metrodome.  Derrick Alexander and Martin Harrison were alternating against Brown and those guys would get to Favre so fast that it literally looked like Brown wasn't even there.  He wasn't even getting a hand on those guys to impede them at all, they'd just sprint right to Favre's blindside so fast even a guy with as quick a release as Favre had couldn't get it off in time.  Now Gary Brown wasn't the backup at that time, but I don't believe he ever started another game ever again after that.

Pikes Peak posted:
ilcuqui posted:

Has the classy Tony Dungy ever picked the Packers to win?

Lots of losers on this board have them losing....and they are (supposedly) Packer fans.....WTF?

Yes, if you think your team might lose playing against the defending NFC champion in the first game in their new stadium while short your 2 starting tackles, you are clearly not a fan.

Last edited by BrainDed
BrainDed posted:
Pikes Peak posted:
ilcuqui posted:

Has the classy Tony Dungy ever picked the Packers to win?

Lots of losers on this board have them losing....and they are (supposedly) Packer fans.....WTF?

Yes, if you think your team might lose playing against the defending NFC champion in the first game in their new stadium while short your 2 starting tackles, you are clearly not a fan.

Fish on!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.