Skip to main content

Hey Gravedigger can we get a play or two out of your fanboy player Fackrell? 

If you don't like people calling it out then don't respond. 

Frustrating just how poorly prepared this team is and how the players aren't executing.  Good news is if they lose 44-10 it's just 1 game in the standings. 

That pick call ended up being a 7 if not 14 point turnaround.   Refs shouldn't have that much of an effect on a game.

Still though, these guys will have plenty of fight left and make adjustments.   No throwing in the towel at all.  

We are having a bad game.  Atlanta has something to do with that, too.   The Bennett drops don't help.  That bad pick call surely didn't help.  We score on that drive and there's not much time left for the Falcons to come back and score...heck, with our defense playing like they did on their previous series...who knows.  24-7 is NOT insurmountable.  Ya just gotta believe sometimes.

It's a long season. 

ilcuqui posted:

FFS. We are six quarters into the season. 

R-E-L-A-X  

Enjoy the journey, as Boris posted earlier it is a marathon not a sprint 

Noooooooooooo!

Lose this game and we're practically eliminated!!!!!!!

FIRE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

ilcuqui posted:

FFS. We are six quarters into the season. 

R-E-L-A-X  

Enjoy the journey, as Boris posted earlier it is a marathon not a sprint 

Speaking of, in those 6 quarters, Rodgers has 0 touchdown passes and 2 interceptions.  

I expected to lose, not upset about being down.  I'm upset that the coach isn't giving them the best chance to overcome the odds.    Should have ran some clock when down 10, instead, they are down 17.

SanDiegoPackFan posted:

We are having a bad game.  Atlanta has something to do with that, too.   The Bennett drops don't help.  That bad pick call surely didn't help.  We score on that drive and there's not much time left for the Falcons to come back and score...heck, with our defense playing like they did on their previous series...who knows.  24-7 is NOT insurmountable.  Ya just gotta believe sometimes.

It's a long season. 

Delusion

ilcuqui posted:

Kiel, you rock.

Maybe it's just me getting older, but Jesus, if the worst thing in our lives is the Packers playing poorly, we must all be blessed.

Last edited by Blair Kiel
Tschmack posted:

Hey Gravedigger can we get a play or two out of your fanboy player Fackrell? 

If you don't like people calling it out then don't respond. 

Frustrating just how poorly prepared this team is and how the players aren't executing.  Good news is if they lose 44-10 it's just 1 game in the standings. 

I'm following the massacre by Gamecast from the middle of China. Reading the last pages of this thread has confirmed my fear of how bad this thing has looked so far.

On a positive note, I can confirm tomorrow does come and though you can't see the sun through the pollution here - it truly does come up.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.