Skip to main content

BrainDed posted:

Blank looks like a villain in a ****ty action movie. 

True, but I dig the "let's not gouge on concessions" move. Even though surely they're gouging on ticket prices, and probably swindled the tax payers but that's par for the course.

Last edited by 4 Favre
Hungry5 posted:
BrainDed posted:

Most important thing to accomplish this drive is to not let ATL get the ball back this half.   

No, a TD is the most important thing to accomplish this drive,.

Errrrr rong again.  

bigdoggyjude posted:

MM winning record has everything to do with #4 and #12. I'd bet Barry Switzer could have had the same success over all these years. 

You are entitled to your opinion. 

I couldn't disagree more. 

Cavetoad posted:

What we were doing the 1st drive worked.  Not sure why we've gone away from Monty at this point.  Really need a D stop or a turnover here!

It will be interesting to see how Atlanta adjusted once Nelson was out. Monty has done nothing since that first drive. I would bet they are taking Monty away and with no Nelson, it makes it easy to shade up more. 

ilcuqui posted:
bigdoggyjude posted:

MM winning record has everything to do with #4 and #12. I'd bet Barry Switzer could have had the same success over all these years. 

You are entitled to your opinion. 

I couldn't disagree more. 

MM is not perfect, but Favre wasn't exactly playing well the last few years with Mike Sherman. 

lambeausouth posted:

I'll ask this again: why don't we ever jam receivers off the line? We do nothing to slow down Jones et all until they' e run 10 yards with the ball.

Yep it is one constant in this defense to be passive

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.