Skip to main content

Pakrz posted:
NumberThree posted:
WolfPack posted:

Boo birds out already 

That’s because it’s peope from Milwaukee. They are terrible. 

That... or there's a ****ty ****ing product on the field and the people in the stands spent a lot of money to watch this steaming pile of mule ****.  

Still not an excuse to boo in the first quarter. Never, ever, boo your team—ever.

Packers fans have more class than that. It’s an embarrassment and I’m tired of it—it’s alwas the pathetic Milwaukee “fans.”

Last edited by NumberThree
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Va. Packer posted:

When you're dedicating early draft picks entirely to defense in multiple drafts and still "don't have the horses" somebody is bad. Either buyer at the auction or the trainer/jockey.

I still maintain no organization with an owner would have kept both Capers and Ted Thompson.

Of course, who would want to keep a GM that has a record of 119-74 and has made the playoffs the last 8 years. 

This game right now is on Rodgers throwing a horrifically bad pick 6 and the fact they are generating no pass rush. Rodgers has won a few games in his career. Eventually, the odds were going to be that he'd make a game turning mistake before his career was over. 

Now with Martinez - he clearly sucks. 

I'm sure that's a great comfort to Tom Coughlin and what Eli Manning is going through right now. 2 Super Bowl wins and......Well. That was my point. Commentators who point out that the Packers are "settling" with Rodgers at QB make me angry. But they might have a point. Professional sports are cruelly bottom line most places.  But the Packers don't have an owner,

NumberThree posted:
Pakrz posted:
NumberThree posted:
WolfPack posted:

Boo birds out already 

That’s because it’s peope from Milwaukee. They are terrible. 

That... or there's a ****ty ****ing product on the field and the people in the stands spent a lot of money to watch this steaming pile of mule ****.  

Still not an excuse to boo in the first quarter. Never, ever, boo your team—ever.

Packers fans have more class than that. It’s an embarrassment and I’m tired of it. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.