Skip to main content

Va. Packer posted:

When you're dedicating early draft picks entirely to defense in multiple drafts and still "don't have the horses" somebody is bad. Either buyer at the auction or the trainer/jockey.

I still maintain no organization with an owner would have kept both Capers and Ted Thompson.

Of course, who would want to keep a GM that has a record of 119-74 and has made the playoffs the last 8 years. 

This game right now is on Rodgers throwing a horrifically bad pick 6 and the fact they are generating no pass rush. Rodgers has won a few games in his career. Eventually, the odds were going to be that he'd make a game turning mistake before his career was over. 

Now with Martinez - he clearly sucks. 

Last edited by MichiganPacker2
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Va. Packer posted:

When you're dedicating early draft picks entirely to defense in multiple drafts and still "don't have the horses" somebody is bad. Either buyer at the auction or the trainer/jockey.

I still maintain no organization with an owner would have kept both Capers and Ted Thompson.

Of course, who would want to keep a GM that has a record of 119-74 and has made the playoffs the last 8 years. 

This game right now is on Rodgers throwing a horrifically bad pick 6 and the fact they are generating no pass rush. Rodgers has won a few games in his career. Eventually, the odds were going to be that he'd make a game turning mistake. 

Now with Martinez - he clearly sucks. 

There’s the good stuff. 

Goldie posted:
Pikes Peak posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Team not ready to play, energy looks low and effort isn’t there. Perhaps they were licking their wounds and looking ahead to Thursday. 

Sure

and why are they wearing their home uniforms in this heat???  should have worn the white uniforms.   Just scraping at anything.....

I’m thinking they have to decide before the

season starts which games they will wear white jerseys at home

Goldie posted:
Pikes Peak posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Team not ready to play, energy looks low and effort isn’t there. Perhaps they were licking their wounds and looking ahead to Thursday. 

Sure

and why are they wearing their home uniforms in this heat???  should have worn the white uniforms.   Just scraping at anything.....

take a breath...

Goldie posted:
Pikes Peak posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Sure

From what I heard on an earlier broadcast, to do that the visiting team has to agree.  Obviously they wouldn't do that...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.