Skip to main content

bvan posted:

I know there were some Romo detractors but I thought he did great.
Not polished and slick, but he was having fun and made the game more fun.

Agreed, not polished, but definitely brings some A+ detailed analysis of things going on out there that other color analysts do just an ok job at.  With a little polish, he'll live up to #1 color analyst status.

bvan posted:

I know there were some Romo detractors but I thought he did great.
Not polished and slick, but he was having fun and made the game more fun.

Agreed.

If you are a former NFL starting QB and are now a broadcast analyst, I expect you to teach me something about the plays that I wouldn't see on my own.

That's a low bar, but Romo exceeded it, and did so fairly concisely. 

Last edited by antooo
Tschmack posted:

Go **** yourself and your trolling ass.  Why do you even bother?  Oh wait because I'm trying to be a passive aggressive cankle annoyance.  Get bent and hit the road. I'm sure "Amerikkas team" has plenty of forums you can peruse 

...but it's more fun to get on your last nerve especially when I said nothing that should get on your last nerve.

Sufferinginmn posted:
ChilliJon posted:
bandit posted:

Call in the dogs, and put out the fire, this game is over. This team has no guts and no heart. Pure and simple

Eat. ****. 

Arguably the guttiest performance I've seen from a packer team. Playing with marginal talent at ot, 2 best defensive players out, no Cobb, and playing 2 rookies on d. 

I am passionate fan, And will never aploshed for being wrong, And thanks for being wrong!!!

Pakrz posted:
Cavetoad posted:

FU CBS, tied with a thousand other QBs who have never won in OT.  

Dum.

True... but it is a bit remarkable that somebody with the talent of AR is 0-7 in OT. 

In 4 of the 7, he never touched the ball in OT

In another, a blatant facemask penalty stands 3 plays in to OT

In only 2 of those OT games did he actually get a drive to try to win the game and didn't.  

catts posted:
Tschmack posted:

You put the a-s-s in class catts

well done 

now get the **** outta here and let us enjoy the win 

You put the a-s-s in classless.

You got you're ass handed to you last week. In a horrible manner. That has nothing to do with this game. At all. So **** off. You have an entire bag of issues you and fellow Cowboy fans gotta get get together on and sort out. You don't have time to worry about Green Bay. Unless you actually like Green Bay. 

ChilliJon posted:
catts posted:
Tschmack posted:

well done 

You got you're ass handed to you last week. In a horrible manner. That has nothing to do with this game. At all. So **** off. You have an entire bag of issues you and fellow Cowboy fans gotta get get together on and sort out. You don't have time to worry about Green Bay. Unless you actually like Green Bay. 

You are one troubled individual. Get help! 

ChilliJon posted:
catts posted:
Tschmack posted:

well done 

The intent of her post has absolutely nothing to do with the performance of any team, Dallas and Green Bay included

Just so's you can get a handle on relevance.

I don't know why catts likes to post here, but she has always done so with a consistently decent demeanor.

I wouldn't stoop below her bar.

Define consistently decent demeanor 

If you mean someone that trolls a visiting forum to make it about her team or rub it in then I guess you are right 

Me?  I'm calling bull**** on that noise.  She showed up only because GB was on the ropes.  Coincidence?   I don't think so.  Then changing the subject about Romo.  More bull****

At least she keeps a private jet

Last edited by Tschmack
Tschmack posted:

If you mean someone that trolls a visiting forum to make it about her team or rub it in then I guess you are right 

Me?  I'm calling bull**** on that noise.  She showed up only because GB was on the ropes.  Coincidence?   I don't think so.  Then changing the subject about Romo.  More bull****

Common sense says that dried up years ago.

Tschmack posted:

Go back and look at everything I posted tonight and you'll see that I never said one negative thing about your team and never said even one thing about my team. I even said your team had a brilliant comeback so you do not even know what your talking about.

BTW, I was here from the time the game started. I did not post until someone mentioned Romo as making a good DC for the Packers and I agreed.

Last edited by catts
phaedrus posted:
ChilliJon posted:
catts posted:
Tschmack posted:

well done 

The intent of her post has absolutely nothing to do with the performance of any team, Dallas and Green Bay included

Just so's you can get a handle on relevance.

I don't know why catts likes to post here, but she has always done so with a consistently decent demeanor.

I wouldn't stoop below her bar.

A consistently decent demeanor?

If you want to hit up Catts try Farmers Only. Sounds like you two should grab a cup of moonshine and chat. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.