Skip to main content

and may I mention here, only just started watching my DVR'd version......love how the Packers aren't wearing diapers.       I hate those other pants of other teams that really look like they're wearing diapers.  JMHO.   

Lambeau Lobo posted:

Great first quarter.  Defense came to play.

Any updates on Jones?

Just that he's being evaluated for a back injury. Nasty collision with Martinez diving for the fumble.
by Michael Cohen 9:22 PM
Cavetoad posted:
Fedya posted:

And Janis! couldn't even recover the muff.

Maybe because he already has one and she gets jealous easy...

When you're a Green Bay Packer....no muff, too tuff.

Goldie posted:

and may I mention here, only just started watching my DVR'd version......love how the Packers aren't wearing diapers.       I hate those other pants of other teams that really look like they're wearing diapers.  JMHO.   

In other words, BF's bum is cute in them... 

Goldie posted:

You want the Packers to wear revealing outfits, don't you?

ChilliJon posted:

Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. 

Williams just keeps plowing into the line though. Monty looked better than he has all season, Williams has the James Starks Run to Darkness problem right now.

Grave Digger posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. The. Ball. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. 

Williams just keeps plowing into the line though. Monty looked better than he has all season, Williams has the James Starks Run to Darkness problem right now.

Agreed.  TBH I wasn't that impressed with him in the preseason...

ChilliJon posted:

David Carr might be worse a commentator than he was as as a starter. He just spent 40 seconds discounting everthying he said for the previous 15 minutes. 

Cavetoad posted:

Better to listen to during delay than CBS

http://www.wtmj.com/listen-live

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.