Skip to main content

MN Backthepack posted:

I think the D has actually looked pretty good, just going against a QB playing on another level. Prescott looks like the next elite QB in the NFL.

I think its more the Packers defense that has Prescott playing at another level.

Mike McCarthy please stop deferring in road games. This isn't the 1996 Packers defense.

Bobson Dugnutt posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

So what defensive strategy leaves Randall one on one against Dez Bryant? Randall lacks any ball skills whatsoever. 

I assume that would have been King had he been healthy?

Watching Hyde lead the league in picks while playing in a straightforward zone pretty much put the the coach vs players argument to bed for me.  

... and Heyward leading the league before that.   So obvious 

BrainDed posted:
Bobson Dugnutt posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

So what defensive strategy leaves Randall one on one against Dez Bryant? Randall lacks any ball skills whatsoever. 

I assume that would have been King had he been healthy?

Watching Hyde lead the league in picks while playing in a straightforward zone pretty much put the the coach vs players argument to bed for me.  

... and Heyward leading the league before that.   So obvious 

If they need a god damn canary in a coalmine then send Rollins or Randall packing and see what they do on another squad.  Someone will pick them up.  

Pretty sure it's a canary morgue already.

catts posted:
lambeausouth posted:
catts posted:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

Cats, piss off. Go meow somewhere else about your team of miscreants.

L South why are you being rude to me. You're usually nice.

Try going into an opponents' bar when their decimated team is getting their ass handed to them, cheer every time you get a first down or score, and see how long you and your cankles last before you get tossed out.

lambeausouth posted:
catts posted:
lambeausouth posted:
catts posted:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

Cats, piss off. Go meow somewhere else about your team of miscreants.

L South why are you being rude to me. You're usually nice.

Try going into an opponents' bar when their decimated team is getting their ass handed to them, cheer every time you get a first down or score, and see how long you and your cankles last before you get tossed out.

Makes sense maybe...but I would never be rude to that person.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.