Skip to main content

Blair Kiel posted:
Capers is caught here trying to decide whether to pressure or let his front four get after Elliott. Likely he's going to start employing a spy, but that takes someone out of coverage. Not sure he can do that either.
by Tom Silverstein 5:12 PM

We can't stop em.   In that situation I favor selling out with 6 man rush and if you get burned by the big play, so be it.   Got to force a turnover or put Dak on his back.   It's the only way.  

Bobson Dugnutt posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Dix is playing the most uninspired football of his career. After a strong 2016 he looks like he’s phoning it in this year. I wonder if he’s pissed he hasn’t gotten an extension yet?

First couple of games he was almost playing wild and not good wild, now nothing.

On the 49 yard play on the first drive he should have had an INT, the ball was in the air for a long time & the receiver was standing still. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:

So what defensive strategy leaves Randall one on one against Dez Bryant? Randall lacks any ball skills whatsoever. 

I assume that would have been King had he been healthy?

Watching Hyde lead the league in picks while playing in a straightforward zone pretty much put the the coach vs players argument to bed for me.  

Last edited by Henry
Blair Kiel posted:
One thing I said in my prediction for this game was that Dallas was going to hit the Packers with everything they've got early in the game. They're a desperate team. The Packers have to withstand it and not get way behind. If they do that, they'll have a chance in the second half.
by Tom Silverstein 5:01 PM

Now, would be a good time to have an answer.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.