Skip to main content

GB @ Queens Gamecenter

Packers Pregame Radio Show (starts two hours before the game):
Listen Here to WTMJ
 (They also broadcast the game)

Announcers:

• FOX Sports, now in its 24th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game.
  • Play-by-play man Thom Brennaman joins analyst Troy Aikman and sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

Captains Today's captains will be WR Randall Cobb (offense), DT Mike Daniels (defense) and WR Jeff Janis

Inactives:

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers

Green Bay Packers
20 CB Kevin King
31 CB Davon House
42 S Morgan Burnett
48 LB Joe Thomas
55 LB Ahmad Brooks
77 G/T Adam Pankey
90 DT Montravius Adams

Minnesota Vikings  Minnesota Vikings

8 QB Sam Bradford
12 WR Rodney Adams
14 WR Stefon Diggs
34 S Andrew Sendejo
62 G Nick Easton
76 T Aviante Collins
90 DE Tashawn Bower

Video/Links: 

Trailer

Final Thoughts

Performances to Watch

Dopesheet

Infographic

Packers Unscripted

Last Look

Rock Report: Sir Lance-A-Lot

Last edited by Cavetoad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

mrtundra posted:

734296_459880024070156_1854250951_n

I like everything about that picture except for the shark.  F*!k sharks!! They can wear Raiders or Seahawks gear or something like that, I don't want sharks disgracing the Packers brand.  Now killer whales or humpback whales... now those are the kind of intelligent ocean beasts I want proudly displaying the Packer emblem.   

michiganjoe posted:

Given how conservative this staff has historically been with injuries, I'm very surprised that Monty is going out there. Especially with as well as Jones played and a BYE coming up. 

fightphoe93 posted:
mrtundra posted:

734296_459880024070156_1854250951_n

I like everything about that picture except for the shark.  F*!k sharks!! They can wear Raiders or Seahawks gear or something like that, I don't want sharks disgracing the Packers brand.  Now killer whales or humpback whales... now those are the kind of intelligent ocean beasts I want proudly displaying the Packer emblem.   

Awesome Picture.  And, I say, keep the shark.

There is nothing I enjoy more than to see the Packers placing an ass whoopin' on the queens.   I feel like I will have some enjoyment today. 

Cheers!    And Good job Cave! 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.